Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Batman Arkham audio extractor with proper names

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
Gamer101
ultra-n00b

Re: Batman Arkham audio extractor with proper names

Post by Gamer101 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:10 am

Hello,

I liked to thank you, daemon1, for the wonderful program and all the other inputs posted on this thread.

I used the program over the last couple days on all the Batman games with .wad files with resounding results, however it's not perfect.

1) I get hash names for all the later Arkham Knight DLC's starting with Nightwing's GCPD Lockdown to the Season of Infamy.

2) Even with the success of getting Arkham city dialogue files, some of files are seem to be incomplete. One example is that at the start of the Mr. Freeze boss fight, Freeze would say "You are in my world now, Batman." If you will not help me, you will die here." but when I played the audio file, he only says the second sentence. Another better example would be stories of Calendar Man's murders on certain holidays are not complete.

3) The .wad files doesn't look like it has the audio from the Game Over scenes. They could be in the .upk files, but so far I haven't much luck.

If you're interested/willing to update the hashlist, I can provide you the Arkham Knight later DLC files via a MEGA link (I have all the Batman files with me). I just need a confirmation by PM.
If you move on to greener pastures, I understand. Thank you again for your wonderful program.

spennser
ultra-n00b

Post by spennser » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:54 am

Gamer101 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:10 am
Hello,

I liked to thank you, daemon1, for the wonderful program and all the other inputs posted on this thread.

I used the program over the last couple days on all the Batman games with .wad files with resounding results, however it's not perfect.

1) I get hash names for all the later Arkham Knight DLC's starting with Nightwing's GCPD Lockdown to the Season of Infamy.

2) Even with the success of getting Arkham city dialogue files, some of files are seem to be incomplete. One example is that at the start of the Mr. Freeze boss fight, Freeze would say "You are in my world now, Batman." If you will not help me, you will die here." but when I played the audio file, he only says the second sentence. Another better example would be stories of Calendar Man's murders on certain holidays are not complete.

3) The .wad files doesn't look like it has the audio from the Game Over scenes. They could be in the .upk files, but so far I haven't much luck.

If you're interested/willing to update the hashlist, I can provide you the Arkham Knight later DLC files via a MEGA link (I have all the Batman files with me). I just need a confirmation by PM.
If you move on to greener pastures, I understand. Thank you again for your wonderful program.
would you be able to send over the random fight SFX from the games? thank you so much!

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by daemon1 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:31 am

Gamer101 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:10 am
Yes, i'm far away now

deckrdshaw
ultra-n00b

Post by deckrdshaw » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:09 pm

This is for Arkham Knight, right? :D

When I drag and drop the .wad (INT_5.wad) file on "Batman_bnk.exe" I get the follow error:
"Batman_bnk does not work anymore"

I dunno what im doing wrong :(
Get Deatils about Azerbaijan visa for Indain Passport Holder Requirement and Fee.