Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Call Of Juarez Gunslinger XWB

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
OrangeC
double-veteran
double-veteran

Call Of Juarez Gunslinger XWB

Post by OrangeC » Fri May 24, 2013 3:52 am

Hello is it possible to modify xactextract to work with version 44 of xwb archive little endian?

I can access the source code but not sure what to change.

Thanks.

Pepper
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Call Of Juarez Gunslinger XWB

Post by Pepper » Sat May 25, 2013 10:28 pm

unxwb works fine for me. just need to use the dead island vlc batch file afterwords.

OrangeC
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by OrangeC » Sat May 25, 2013 11:48 pm

But unxwb doesn't extract the files with there names from the table.

kilik
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by kilik » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 pm

somethinks about Deadly Premonition The Directors Cut ps3 xwb file ?plz

Vosvoy
veteran

Post by Vosvoy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:03 pm

OrangeC wrote:But unxwb doesn't extract the files with there names from the table.
Yeah we need a .xsb file to at least list the names of the sounds ( according to unxwb help ) but I don't know how to do that. I'm downloading XACT just by curiosity but I wonder why there is no .xsb files with .xwb ones. If anyone have a better idea, tell us please.
Vosvoy

OrangeC
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by OrangeC » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 am

if you look in a hex editor in a xwb file there is a table with there names. I thought the XSB has been merged with the xwb file.

Vosvoy
veteran

Post by Vosvoy » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:41 am

OrangeC wrote:if you look in a hex editor in a xwb file there is a table with there names. I thought the XSB has been merged with the xwb file.
I know I already try this and it didn't work. Now, maybe I made a mistake in the offset: "-b N OFF, N is the name of the XSB containing the names of the XWB audio files and OFF is the offset where these names start"
Vosvoy

Pepper
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Pepper » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Vosvoy wrote:
OrangeC wrote:if you look in a hex editor in a xwb file there is a table with there names. I thought the XSB has been merged with the xwb file.
I know I already try this and it didn't work. Now, maybe I made a mistake in the offset: "-b N OFF, N is the name of the XSB containing the names of the XWB audio files and OFF is the offset where these names start"
Because that assumes an xsb file with files at that offset. this is a new custom xwb, same as dead island uses, that stores the file names in the xwb in a method not like that of the xsb. I'd just extract the xwb with unxwb using the decimal names option (instead of hex names) and then go down the list and copy paste the names onto the files. it's the same order. (unless you use the hex option default, which means you'll have to know the order of the hex valued names)

Vosvoy
veteran

Post by Vosvoy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Pepper wrote:Because that assumes an xsb file with files at that offset. this is a new custom xwb, same as dead island uses, that stores the file names in the xwb in a method not like that of the xsb. I'd just extract the xwb with unxwb using the decimal names option (instead of hex names) and then go down the list and copy paste the names onto the files. it's the same order. (unless you use the hex option default, which means you'll have to know the order of the hex valued names)
Thanks for the tip mate, it helps.

I have a last little question: Somebody know how is written a .XSB file? I mean, can we convert this part of the .XWB into a .XSB file to make the renaming simpler?

Cordialy.
Vosvoy