Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

DMC Devi May Cry

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
kilik
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

DMC Devi May Cry

Post by kilik » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:12 pm

hi all

extract audio easy with umodel
but revorb crash
someone get solution
if can be nice
thank's

Pepper
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: DMC Devi May Cry

Post by Pepper » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 pm

kilik wrote:hi all

extract audio easy with umodel
but revorb crash
someone get solution
if can be nice
thank's
normally that means you used the wrong codebooks file.

kilik
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by kilik » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:07 am

Yes it's look is that so i have retry with full setup and more but i have no find the way at this time
he exist another codecs ?

Pepper
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Pepper » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:08 pm

hmm, maybe there's a new third set of codebooks used we don't have yet?

kilik
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by kilik » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:57 pm

it's one possibility driver san fransico do the same thinks

!!!!!
advanced

Post by !!!!! » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Which version of the game are you extracting from?

!!!!!
advanced

Post by !!!!! » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:41 pm

For the PC Version, use AlphaTwentyThree's wavscanner.bms script to extract .wavs from the PC_Xenon.apk. Then use ww2ogg using the "packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin" method on the .wavs to extract the .oggs. Finally revorb to render the .oggs playable.

For the 360 Version, use AlphaTwentyThree's wavscanner.bms script to extract .wavs from the Main_Xenon.apk to extract .wavs. And then use AlphaTwentyThree's XMA Transform .bms script to extract the .xmas from the wavs. Towav should do the rest.

Give this post a thanks if you found it useful if you would be so kind. :)
Last edited by !!!!! on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kilik
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by kilik » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Very nice work's !! it's make me happy thank's !!

kangmin
n00b

Post by kangmin » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 am

Kilik how did you do it? can u give me a step by step? managed to extarct the wav but it doesnt play anithing at all

For the PC Version, use AlphaTwentyThree's wavscanner.bms script to extract .wavs from the PC_Xenon.apk. Then use ww2ogg using the "packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin" method on the .wavs to extract the .oggs. Finally revorb to render the .oggs playable.

pls explain more specifically .. i'm really confused DmC 5

RunaWhite
veteran

Post by RunaWhite » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:54 am

I actually have some problems as well. I was able to extract the .ogg file from the .wav, but when I drag it on revorb nothing happens. If I try to open the .ogg file again, on Win Vista I just got an impossible to play file, on Win 7 Media Player crushes. Am I doing something wrong?

What's the meaning of "Then use ww2ogg using the "packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin" method"?

EDIT: My mistake, I had to do everything from the prompt command, now it worked! But I have a question: is there a way to batch every file? It's quite painful doing it for every single file...

kilik
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by kilik » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:21 pm

how you extract file

for %%i In (*.ogg) do revorb.exe %%i

RunaWhite
veteran

Post by RunaWhite » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:46 pm

kilik wrote:how you extract file

I open prompt command and write ww2ogg --pcb packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin filename.wav, then write revorb filename.ogg and perfectly works for me. Of course you have to specify the directory.

Anyway, looking forward for a batch system that will allow me to directly extract all the files without doing it manually for 200000 objects.

!!!!!
advanced

Post by !!!!! » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:09 pm

RunaWhite wrote:

I open prompt command and write ww2ogg --pcb packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin filename.wav, then write revorb filename.ogg and perfectly works for me. Of course you have to specify the directory.

Anyway, looking forward for a batch system that will allow me to directly extract all the files without doing it manually for 200000 objects.
Open notepad, paste (for %%a in (*.WAV) do ww2ogg.exe "%%a") without the parentheses, save as ww2ogg.bat in the same folder with ww2ogg and you should be good.
Last edited by !!!!! on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RunaWhite
veteran

Post by RunaWhite » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 pm

!!!!! wrote:
RunaWhite wrote:

Open notepad, paste (for %%a in (*.OGG) do ww2ogg.exe "%%a") without the parentheses, save as ww2ogg.bat in the same folder with ww2ogg and you should be good.
Thanks, just one thing... what should I write then in the prompt command? Also... do this work for .wav to .ogg files only? This means that I would need to use revorb for any single file anyway...

!!!!!
advanced

Post by !!!!! » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:21 pm

RunaWhite wrote:
!!!!! wrote:I open prompt command and write ww2ogg --pcb packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin filename.wav, then write revorb filename.ogg and perfectly works for me. Of course you have to specify the directory.

Open notepad, paste (for %%a in (*.OGG) do ww2ogg.exe "%%a") without the parentheses, save as ww2ogg.bat in the same folder with ww2ogg and you should be good.
Thanks, just one thing... what should I write then in the prompt command? Also... do this work for .wav to .ogg files only? This means that I would need to use revorb for any single file anyway...[/quote]

I screwed up, here's the correction > (for %%a in (*.WAV) do ww2ogg.exe "%%a") Just click the .bat and it should batch convert all of the .wavs in the same folder as it and the application. If you want to use it on any other file format to extract any possible oggs from within, just open the bat in notepad and change .WAV to whatever extension you are trying to convert.