READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Dissidia NT g1l BGM

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
Darkhowlings
advanced

Dissidia NT g1l BGM

Post by Darkhowlings » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:41 pm

I search around and it looks its not easy to convert that format. As I read here:

https://github.com/losnoco/vgmstream/issues/259

They may be a way, but, sadly, I don't know to extract a header or whatever the process involve it should done.
Less if the process should be done on HxD or just simple Notepad++.

If anyone can give me some guidance on how or what I should do, will be appreciate.

PS: on the link they're files as example

DKDave
veteran

Re: Dissidia NT g1l BGM

Post by DKDave » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:15 pm

Those files have a 28-byte header and then a RIFF/WAVE file. Those 3 files all contain 1 audio file.

You can use the Simple Cutter feature of VGMToolbox to cut the first 28 bytes, rename the files as *.at9 and they will play in Foobar with the vgmstream plugin.
"Each person is born with their fate written into their own genetic code. It's unchangeable, immutable. But that's not all there is to life." - Dr. Naomi Hunter

Darkhowlings
advanced

Re: Dissidia NT g1l BGM

Post by Darkhowlings » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:13 am

DKDave wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:15 pm
Those files have a 28-byte header and then a RIFF/WAVE file. Those 3 files all contain 1 audio file.

You can use the Simple Cutter feature of VGMToolbox to cut the first 28 bytes, rename the files as *.at9 and they will play in Foobar with the vgmstream plugin.
Thanks! Yet... I give a try and that tool its very out of my league.
But, its good to know they is an alternative for get the BGM data of that game too