Offtopic: Into Commodore 64 (6502) coding, pixeling or music?
Xentax is looking for new members for the C64 activities!
Just drop us a message at forum@xentax.com and join the Scene Team!

Forum rules: Click here

Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis script.

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
User avatar
aagems
advanced
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by aagems » Wed May 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Thanks zaykho :D.Now it named properly and i can view it on noesis the hottie swimsuit using updated version of simple doa5 unpacker from the link you give.Oh,i have a question.I'm using tmc parser script from mariokart64n but it seems can only load one object at a time,when i open another part,the previous object that i open is disappear.So,how can i assemble those body part in one piece using tmc parser in one scene?or is it not possible for now?if its possible,can you give me tutorial?
Great things require hard work!!

Artunia
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by Artunia » Thu May 09, 2013 9:44 am

Hi guys
I want to know what the latest version of chrrox script?

User avatar
zaykho
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by zaykho » Thu May 09, 2013 1:23 pm

aagems wrote:I'm using tmc parser script from mariokart64n but it seems can only load one object at a time,when i open another part,the previous object that i open is disappear.So,how can i assemble those body part in one piece using tmc parser in one scene?or is it not possible for now?if its possible,can you give me tutorial?

Sorry, can't help you on this part because I didn't tried yet this "tmc parser". Maybe Darko or even Mariokart64n will be able to help you.

I updating right now my DOA 5 tool, it will be an .exe file, it will have more options and will be able to decrypt/extract both type of DOA5 (demo & retail), plus, it will have an "auto-extract" noesis fully configured for doa5 models.

Just need to wait. :p

EDIT: Well no, I will make it better, its time to make a " DOA Center ", an .exe where all doa app (3,4,5,xbv,paradise) will be merged and used with good graphics for a better user friendly interface. :p

User avatar
aagems
advanced
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by aagems » Thu May 09, 2013 3:09 pm

zaykho wrote:
aagems wrote:I'm using tmc parser script from mariokart64n but it seems can only load one object at a time,when i open another part,the previous object that i open is disappear.So,how can i assemble those body part in one piece using tmc parser in one scene?or is it not possible for now?if its possible,can you give me tutorial?

Sorry, can't help you on this part because I didn't tried yet this "tmc parser". Maybe Darko or even Mariokart64n will be able to help you.

I updating right now my DOA 5 tool, it will be an .exe file, it will have more options and will be able to decrypt/extract both type of DOA5 (demo & retail), plus, it will have an "auto-extract" noesis fully configured for doa5 models.

Just need to wait. :p

EDIT: Well no, I will make it better, its time to make a " DOA Center ", an .exe where all doa app (3,4,5,xbv,paradise) will be merged and used with good graphics for a better user friendly interface. :p
Ok,maybe i just wait darko or mario to respond then.Wow,your idea look cool!! a combined all doa tool in one,must be great!!!can't wait to see it :D
Great things require hard work!!

Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 702
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by Darko » Fri May 10, 2013 12:11 am

I'm just leaving this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJg34xkx7GI

So the guy requesting PS3 crap just wait for the 360 release It's almost possible that the format is the same as DOA5 and RE, and It'll contain all the DLC crap from DOA5 plus.

I don't understand this kind of practices when the game doesn't even have a year since It was released.
Image

b0ny
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by b0ny » Fri May 10, 2013 6:14 am

Darko wrote:I don't understand this kind of practices when the game doesn't even have a year since It was released.
i wonder if this new version is with blackjack and hookers. if so then it's worth any money :)

this is the list of "selectable" characters from doa5demo: PAI, SARAH, AKIRA, MILA, RIG, SHIDEN, KASUMI_A, GENRA, RAIDOU, BAYMAN, RTM, HITOMI, CHRISTIE, BRAD, BANKOTSUBOU, ALPHA152, LISA, ELIOT, AYANE, LEIFANG, HAYATE, KOKORO, BASS, LEON, HELENA, GENFU, KASUMI, HAYABUSA, EIN, JANNLEE, TINA, ZACK. i hope this time no one will be left behind...

User avatar
zaykho
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by zaykho » Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 am

Darko wrote:I'm just leaving this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJg34xkx7GI

So the guy requesting PS3 crap just wait for the 360 release It's almost possible that the format is the same as DOA5 and RE, and It'll contain all the DLC crap from DOA5 plus.

I don't understand this kind of practices when the game doesn't even have a year since It was released.
God dam !

Lei Fang is so cute with this new orange and white dress (even with this new ugly face)......wow.........

Momiji !!!!
I have dreamed many hours to play with her on DOA :p


Please tecmo, do a DOAX with momiji :o
(or I will finish my html5 doax..... 8) )

So now: Lei Fang > Momiji > kokoro > Ayane

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

b0ny
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by b0ny » Sun May 12, 2013 2:51 pm

doa5 tmc to blender 2.67 importer (test) - the result of some tests in importing do5 to blender. don't expect much from it.

things i hate the most about blender right now:
- blender don't support normals
- can't assign correctly the doa5 texture with a specular_map in alpha channel, because you cant stop the alpha affecting the diffuse colors

- blender doesn't understand dds volume textures

Protocol X27
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by Protocol X27 » Sat May 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Quick Notes: Thanks to those of you who are still putting work into this game. The tools are still continuing to be a huge help.

Been working on some XNALara porting recently, and didn't notice until someone brought it up. Rig's head doesn't convert properly at all either in Noesis or through the 3dmsax .tmc script. Does anyone know of any work arounds, or potential updates to the scripts that might help with that in the future.

Thanks. :)

User avatar
aagems
advanced
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by aagems » Mon May 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Nice Boobs and Nice picture :D My head spinning everytime seeing those boobs :D
Great things require hard work!!

User avatar
zaykho
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by zaykho » Tue May 21, 2013 1:42 am

aagems wrote:Nice Boobs and Nice picture :D My head spinning everytime seeing those boobs :D
8)

the picture come from a devianart user:

http://x2gon.deviantart.com/gallery/25894032

b0ny
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by b0ny » Fri May 24, 2013 7:47 pm

doa5(tmc)\ng3(gmd) to blender 2.67 importer (test 2) - the result of some tests in importing do5 to blender. don't expect much from it.

+ weighted skeletons for models(wrong weights for faces)
+ attempt for ninja gaiden 3 - gmd support(wrong weights)
- no fix for rig's and brad's heads
- blender's internal render doesn't support backface culling(ugly renderings)
- blender doesn't support node bones (the skeleton is a little mess)
still no sure how to import correctly the texture maps

[edit]
hotfixed transparency bug on kas04 and reuploaded. the link works now

WoobiE
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:48 am

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by WoobiE » Wed May 29, 2013 7:15 am

I'm trying to import the stages into 3ds max. I can't seem to get the material library to match up with the texture files. I use Noesis and convert with the extra option of -objmtl but it does not seem to work. Any advice would be great. I also use Maya and Blender so if the solution lies with another program I can use all 3 of them.

With zaykho's NG3 simple unpacker and Noesis script, does it work on NG3 Razors Edge or only NG3. I tried to use it on the NG3:RE and I got an error. Not sure if I was doing something wrong.

User avatar
zaykho
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by zaykho » Wed May 29, 2013 12:42 pm

WoobiE wrote:With zaykho's NG3 simple unpacker and Noesis script.
Wait, wait, wait, it's not my "NG3 simple unpacker and Noesis script", I just make a folder where everybody can download everything easily about DOA. Nothing else !

I'm not the owner of those scripts, the only thing who was made by me is the "Doa5 tool".

WoobiE
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:48 am

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 (NG3) / Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) noesis scr

Post by WoobiE » Wed May 29, 2013 12:47 pm

zaykho wrote:
WoobiE wrote:With zaykho's NG3 simple unpacker and Noesis script.
Wait, wait, wait, it's not my "NG3 simple unpacker and Noesis script", I just make a folder where everybody can download everything easily about DOA. Nothing else !

I'm not the owner of those scripts, the only thing who was made by me is the "Doa5 tool".
Oh ok, sorry my bad. Since you have been hosting them I thought you made it as well.

But yeah, do you have any clues to the problems that I ran into?

Post Reply