Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

(X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
protosk8
advanced
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by protosk8 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm

coopmaster wrote:im lost, how do i extract the arcs?
for tha 360 you use tha bms chrrox wrote
for ps3 you can use noesis

coopmaster
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:55 am

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by coopmaster » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 pm

protosk8 wrote:
coopmaster wrote:im lost, how do i extract the arcs?
for tha 360 you use tha bms chrrox wrote
for ps3 you can use noesis
how would i do that for the 360? is it like a program or a batch file or what?

maniacoloco
advanced
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by maniacoloco » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 pm

coopmaster wrote:
protosk8 wrote:
coopmaster wrote:im lost, how do i extract the arcs?
for tha 360 you use tha bms chrrox wrote
for ps3 you can use noesis
how would i do that for the 360? is it like a program or a batch file or what?
For extracting 360's arcs just use the bms posted here, for ps3's version use noesis, that's all.

protosk8
advanced
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by protosk8 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:02 pm

If you mean Extract the arc's from tha game then, First you need to have tha game, then use something like Xbox Backup Creator. You pick the iso or dvd and you'll see tha list of arc files.

If you meant extract tha models and textures from tha arcs. You use tha .bms posted by chrrox.
Way it works is, You gotta have quickbms.exe, copy tha code .bms code, paste it in a .txt file, Save it as extract.bms or whatever you wanna call it.
then you run cmd and type

Code: Select all

quickbms.exe extract.bms ARC_File_Here.arc C:/path_here
you can make a batch file too if you want and put it in tha folder with all those files. copy/edit tha "code" above.

coopmaster
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:55 am

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by coopmaster » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:19 pm

protosk8 wrote:If you mean Extract the arc's from tha game then, First you need to have tha game, then use something like Xbox Backup Creator. You pick the iso or dvd and you'll see tha list of arc files.

If you meant extract tha models and textures from tha arcs. You use tha .bms posted by chrrox.
Way it works is, You gotta have quickbms.exe, copy tha code .bms code, paste it in a .txt file, Save it as extract.bms or whatever you wanna call it.
then you run cmd and type

Code: Select all

quickbms.exe extract.bms ARC_File_Here.arc C:/path_here
you can make a batch file too if you want and put it in tha folder with all those files. copy/edit tha "code" above.
okay i got it all but i get an error in cmd i get error: wrong argument (extract.bms) please help

VILE
advanced
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by VILE » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:13 am

Would someone be kinda enough to upload all of the character archives, please?

I wanna work on this and the PS3's model format, I hope to create a program to rebuild these models.

jaden
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by jaden » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:07 am

Hey can anyone help

Image

Image

As you can see the model is not textured,and i already put the xbox360 .mod file and ps 3 texture file in the folder also i already put Dante.360.MRL in the same folder but it still textureless can anyone help me ??
Last edited by jaden on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

rexil
veteran
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by rexil » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:44 am

Noesis won't show textured models you will have to apply the texture with Max/Blender...

jaden
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by jaden » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:51 am

rexil wrote:Noesis won't show textured models you will have to apply the texture with Max/Blender...
I already and export the model at obj and applying the texture but its to much mesh to assign its about 150 part to be assigned,can you help me rexil if you have time ??

User avatar
porimac
VIP member
VIP member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm
Location: Japan,Kanagawa
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by porimac » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 am

jaden wrote: I already and export the model at obj and applying the texture but its to much mesh to assign its about 150 part to be assigned,can you help me rexil if you have time ??
I trying attaching texture for Dante handling.
Can you hold on?

jaden
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by jaden » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 am

porimac wrote:
jaden wrote: I already and export the model at obj and applying the texture but its to much mesh to assign its about 150 part to be assigned,can you help me rexil if you have time ??
I trying attaching texture for Dante handling.
Can you hold on?

Yeah i can wait
Thanks a lot for your help
Arigato gozaimashita :)

User avatar
porimac
VIP member
VIP member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm
Location: Japan,Kanagawa
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by porimac » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 am

It ended.
Please try this.
<sorry, It deleted.>
I attached texture on metaseq,
Hope it went well on your model viewer... :oops:
Last edited by porimac on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jaden
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by jaden » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:48 pm

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.

User avatar
porimac
VIP member
VIP member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm
Location: Japan,Kanagawa
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by porimac » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:14 pm

You bet! :]
Ive been wanting texture applied Dante model, too!

User avatar
porimac
VIP member
VIP member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm
Location: Japan,Kanagawa
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: (X360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by porimac » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:44 pm

It is uncalled for.. :ninja:
Image
Oh its like DEVILMAN.
Dante DLC applied texture, wavefont OBJ model is here.
<sorry, It deleted.>
Last edited by porimac on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply