Few examples of models loaded
How to use
- MDL: Loads a single skinned model. Meshes with no material are discarded.
- Note: RTM file needs to be in the same folder for the textures to load.
- ANN: Loads all the animations inside the ANN file. Navigate using the arrow keys.
- NUX: Exports the model to a custom binary format (.nux), intended to be loaded by Noesis. Noesis script for this format : NUX Script
- Textures: Exports the textures in PNG format.
- Note : Models and textures will be exported into the folder Export.
GNF Loader - Scarlet by xdanieldzd