Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am
- Has thanked: 64 times
- Been thanked: 692 times
Finally had the time to wrap this up. Supports geometry, skinning and animations.
How to use
- SPK: Loads models (skinned) in SPK files.
- Arrow keys: Cycle through animations.
- NUX: Exports the model in custom binary format (.nux), intended to be loaded by Noesis. Noesis script for this format : NUX Script
- Note : Models will be exported into the folder Export.
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:44 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
Thanks! What about textures?
Nevermind. Did it.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:15 pm