Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
FGeeHD
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by FGeeHD » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:21 am

Any clue about this one? Using the DRM dumper. I only have the DRM files from the beta if that's an issue. :)

Code: Select all

[CDRM INFO]: File: Hulk.drm

Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: [ERROR]: Invalid magic of DRM file!
   at MA.DRM.Dumper.Program.iReadCDRM(Stream TDRMReader, UInt32 dwTigerOffset)
   at MA.DRM.Dumper.Program.iReadDRMFile(String m_DRMFile, String m_DstFolder, String m_TigerFolder, Boolean bDumpFiles)
   at MA.DRM.Dumper.Program.Main(String[] args)
Press any key to continue . . .

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:57 pm

Help me with this problem please.....


C:\Users\Owner>C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted\MA.Tiger.Unpacker.exe C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted\bigfile.000.tiger C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Unpacked
Marvel's Avengers TIGER UnPacker
(c) 2020 Ekey (h4x0r) / v0.0.3.1637

[INFO]: Project File Loaded: 251035

[ERROR]: Invalid TIGER file!

TrumpetPro
advanced
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by TrumpetPro » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:40 pm

Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:57 pm
Help me with this problem please.....


C:\Users\Owner>C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted\MA.Tiger.Unpacker.exe C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted\bigfile.000.tiger C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Unpacked
Marvel's Avengers TIGER UnPacker
(c) 2020 Ekey (h4x0r) / v0.0.3.1637

[INFO]: Project File Loaded: 251035

[ERROR]: Invalid TIGER file!
What exactly did you type into CMD/PowerShell? 99% of the time the issue is with the launch arguments but nobody seems to post them.

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:42 pm

TrumpetPro wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:40 pm
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:57 pm
Help me with this problem please.....


C:\Users\Owner>C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted\MA.Tiger.Unpacker.exe C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted\bigfile.000.tiger C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Unpacked
Marvel's Avengers TIGER UnPacker
(c) 2020 Ekey (h4x0r) / v0.0.3.1637

[INFO]: Project File Loaded: 251035

[ERROR]: Invalid TIGER file!
What exactly did you type into CMD/PowerShell? 99% of the time the issue is with the launch arguments but nobody seems to post them.
This is what I typed:
C:\Users\Owner>C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted\MA.Tiger.Unpacker.exe C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted\bigfile.000.tiger C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted

I followed the instructions on how to extract them carefully.

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:07 pm

So can you please help me?

TrumpetPro
advanced
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by TrumpetPro » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:14 pm

Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:07 pm
So can you please help me?
Are you using files from release or the beta?

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:38 pm

TrumpetPro wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:14 pm
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:07 pm
So can you please help me?
Are you using files from release or the beta?
Release.

TrumpetPro
advanced
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by TrumpetPro » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:29 am

Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:38 pm
TrumpetPro wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:14 pm
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:07 pm
So can you please help me?
Are you using files from release or the beta?
Release.
Try this:

1. Open CMD
2. Type (or copy/paste) then press enter: cd "Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted"
3. Type (or copy/paste) then press enter: MA.Tiger.Unpacker bigfile.000.tiger ..\Unpacked

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:45 am

TrumpetPro wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:29 am
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:38 pm
TrumpetPro wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:14 pm


Are you using files from release or the beta?
Release.
Try this:

1. Open CMD
2. Type (or copy/paste) then press enter: cd "Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted"
3. Type (or copy/paste) then press enter: MA.Tiger.Unpacker bigfile.000.tiger ..\Unpacked
This is what I got:

C:\Users\Owner>cd C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels_Avengers\Decrypted

C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels_Avengers\Decrypted> MA.Tiger.Unpacker.exe bigfile.000.tiger ..\Unpacked
Marvel's Avengers TIGER UnPacker
(c) 2020 Ekey (h4x0r) / v0.0.3.1637

[INFO]: Project File Loaded: 251035

[ERROR]: Invalid TIGER file!

TrumpetPro
advanced
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by TrumpetPro » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:00 am

Puterboy1 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:45 am
TrumpetPro wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:29 am
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:38 pm


Release.
Try this:

1. Open CMD
2. Type (or copy/paste) then press enter: cd "Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted"
3. Type (or copy/paste) then press enter: MA.Tiger.Unpacker bigfile.000.tiger ..\Unpacked
This is what I got:

C:\Users\Owner>cd C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels_Avengers\Decrypted

C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels_Avengers\Decrypted> MA.Tiger.Unpacker.exe bigfile.000.tiger ..\Unpacked
Marvel's Avengers TIGER UnPacker
(c) 2020 Ekey (h4x0r) / v0.0.3.1637

[INFO]: Project File Loaded: 251035

[ERROR]: Invalid TIGER file!
Have you already run TigerDecrypt.exe or one of the associated .bat files (e.g. Decrypt_Bigfile.bat)?

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:05 am

TrumpetPro wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:00 am
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:45 am
TrumpetPro wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:29 am


Try this:

1. Open CMD
2. Type (or copy/paste) then press enter: cd "Downloads\Marvels.Avengers\Decrypted"
3. Type (or copy/paste) then press enter: MA.Tiger.Unpacker bigfile.000.tiger ..\Unpacked
This is what I got:

C:\Users\Owner>cd C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels_Avengers\Decrypted

C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels_Avengers\Decrypted> MA.Tiger.Unpacker.exe bigfile.000.tiger ..\Unpacked
Marvel's Avengers TIGER UnPacker
(c) 2020 Ekey (h4x0r) / v0.0.3.1637

[INFO]: Project File Loaded: 251035

[ERROR]: Invalid TIGER file!
Have you already run TigerDecrypt.exe or one of the associated .bat files (e.g. Decrypt_Bigfile.bat)?
Yes, I’ve already decrypted them.

Crazy31139
advanced
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:53 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Crazy31139 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:47 am

Ekey write:Just set a short paths, like:
D:\bigfile
D:\Unpacked\bigfile

use short path to folder
Example D:\big - your decrypted .tiger
D:\extract - where tool extract .tiger
D:\MA.Tiger.Unpacker_0.0.3.1637\MA.Tiger.Unpacker.exe

Win + r and write cmd
Drag and drop MA.Tiger.Unpacker.exe on cmd, space button, drag an drop your .tiger file, space button, drag an drop you extract folder, hit enter
tool start extract .tiger to D:\extract
Last edited by Crazy31139 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 936 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Ekey » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:34 am

@Puterboy1 - I am pure sure that you have used a not the latest version of decryptor from this post.

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:41 pm

But I have been using the latest decryptor. The one from Sep 4?

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 390 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by Gh0stBlade » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Some posts have been removed. You want the files you buy the game. Do not resort to other means.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

Post Reply