The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
TrumpetPro
advanced
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:51 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by TrumpetPro » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:34 pm

Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:16 pm
Could someone please help me? I am getting this error:

[INFO]: Project File Loaded: 26209

[TIGER INFO]: Archive: bigfile.000.tiger
[TIGER INFO]: Version: 8
[TIGER INFO]: Parts: 7
[TIGER INFO]: Total files: 253476
[TIGER INFO]: Priority: 1
[TIGER INFO]: Base path: pcx64-w
[TIGER INFO]: Languages: 17
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000001 = english
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000002 = french
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000004 = german
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000008 = italian
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000010 = latamspanish
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000020 = iberspanish
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000040 = japanese
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000080 = portuguese
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000100 = polish
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000200 = russian
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000400 = dutch
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000800 = korean
[TIGER INFO]: > 00001000 = chinese
[TIGER INFO]: > 00002000 = simplechinese
[TIGER INFO]: > 00004000 = arabic
[TIGER INFO]: > 00008000 = czech
[TIGER INFO]: > 20000000 = ultra

[INFO]: default\pcx64-w\audio\streams\ui\av1\gear_stinger_element_a_20.mul

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at MAB.Tiger.Unpacker.Program.iSaveToFile(String m_FileName, Byte[] pBuffer)
at MAB.Tiger.Unpacker.Program.iUnpackTigerFile(String m_TigerFile, String m_DstFolder, Boolean bSkipExist)
at MAB.Tiger.Unpacker.Program.Main(String[] args)
What are your command-line arguments?

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:43 pm

TrumpetPro wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:34 pm
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:16 pm
Could someone please help me? I am getting this error:

[INFO]: Project File Loaded: 26209

[TIGER INFO]: Archive: bigfile.000.tiger
[TIGER INFO]: Version: 8
[TIGER INFO]: Parts: 7
[TIGER INFO]: Total files: 253476
[TIGER INFO]: Priority: 1
[TIGER INFO]: Base path: pcx64-w
[TIGER INFO]: Languages: 17
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000001 = english
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000002 = french
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000004 = german
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000008 = italian
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000010 = latamspanish
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000020 = iberspanish
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000040 = japanese
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000080 = portuguese
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000100 = polish
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000200 = russian
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000400 = dutch
[TIGER INFO]: > 00000800 = korean
[TIGER INFO]: > 00001000 = chinese
[TIGER INFO]: > 00002000 = simplechinese
[TIGER INFO]: > 00004000 = arabic
[TIGER INFO]: > 00008000 = czech
[TIGER INFO]: > 20000000 = ultra

[INFO]: default\pcx64-w\audio\streams\ui\av1\gear_stinger_element_a_20.mul

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at MAB.Tiger.Unpacker.Program.iSaveToFile(String m_FileName, Byte[] pBuffer)
at MAB.Tiger.Unpacker.Program.iUnpackTigerFile(String m_TigerFile, String m_DstFolder, Boolean bSkipExist)
at MAB.Tiger.Unpacker.Program.Main(String[] args)
What are your command-line arguments?
Actually, I have extracted the tiger files, right now, I would like an archive with all of the sound files converted, playable and ready for download.

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:44 pm

These are the line arguments I am using for the DRM unpacker.

C:\Users\Owner>C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\MAB.DRM.Dumper.exe "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\Unpacked\default\pcx64-w\audio\dialogue sheets\missions\m101_van_vanilla_fpas.drm" C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\Unpacked\ C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\Decrypted\bigfile.000.tiger

bertonberton
beginner
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:05 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by bertonberton » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:20 pm

Guys i've add RenderMesh archive with .mamesh files. You can download it here https://dropmefiles.com/rz1lZ
Maybe someone who still do not get files can recognize parser script to transform it to .mesh or any acceptable format. :)

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:30 pm

And I am getting this error with the DRM files.

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.IOException: Cannot create "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\bigfile.000.tiger" because a file or directory with the same name already exists.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
at MAB.DRM.Dumper.Program.iReadDRMFile(String m_DRMFile, String m_DstFolder, String m_TigerFolder)
at MAB.DRM.Dumper.Program.Main(String[] args)

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by Ekey » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:34 pm

LazyCat2k3 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:22 am
Thank you !
Can you explain more about the DRM type as 0 :?:
Maybe later. You are make a explorer for this files? What for you need this info? :scaredy:
IcarusTwine wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:05 pm
I've been working on this for a while now and i've found paths to specific icons i would like to grab out like..

Code: Select all

textures/icons/Ms_Marvel/White_Ms_Marvel.tga
textures/HUD/Vault_Terminal.tga
Without adding them (full path) to the filelist and doing a full file extraction every time i find something new, is there a way to find those specific files? either by extracting one or converting the filename into a hash so i can pull it from the unknown files?
if the latter, would you be able to share what the crc (if its crc) is, i was assuming CRC_64 but no luck so far.
Thanks.
These files are part of the Scaleform GFX resources. As far as I remember, their type was always DTPData, so look for GFX files there.
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:44 pm
These are the line arguments I am using for the DRM unpacker.

C:\Users\Owner>C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\MAB.DRM.Dumper.exe "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\Unpacked\default\pcx64-w\audio\dialogue sheets\missions\m101_van_vanilla_fpas.drm" C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\Unpacked\ C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\Decrypted\bigfile.000.tiger
First - do not use "\" at the end of the path of arguments 2 and 3, and second - the last argument you have is not correct, for some reason you specified a tiger file and not a folder with them. In your case, it should be like this:

Code: Select all

"C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\MAB.DRM.Dumper.exe" "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\Unpacked\default\pcx64-w\audio\dialogue sheets\missions\m101_van_vanilla_fpas.drm" C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\Unpacked "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Marvels.Avengers.Beta\Content\Decrypted"
Some info about textures:

Code: Select all

enum Types : Int32
{
    //Texture type         //Flags that can be

    UNKNOWN_0 = 49,        //bFlag1 = 3, bFlag2 = 8
    BC1_DXT1 = 68,         //bFlag1 = 3, bFlag2 = 0 or 8
    BC1_DXT1A = 69,        //bFlag1 = 3 or 7, bFlag2 = 0
    BC3_DXT5 = 74,         //bFlag1 = 3 or 7, bFlag2 = 0
    UNKNOWN_1 = 75,        //bFlag1 = 7, bFlag2 = 2
    BC4_ATI1 = 77,         //bFlag1 = 3 or 7, bFlag2 = 0
    BC5_ATI2 = 80,         //bFlag1 = 3 or 7, bFlag2 = 0 or 8
    B8G8R8A8_DX10 = 84,    //bFlag1 = 3, bFlag2 = 0
    UNKNOWN_2 = 87,        //bFlag1 = 3, bFlag2 = 0
    BC6 = 91,              //bFlag1 = 7, bFlag2 = 0 
    BC7 = 94,              //bFlag1 = 3, bFlag2 = 0 or 8
    UNKNOWN_3 = 95,        //bFlag1 = 7, bFlag2 = 0
}
Header

Code: Select all

UInt16 wMagic; // 0xCDC1
Byte bFlag1; // 3, 7
Byte bFlag2; // 0, 2, 8
Int32 dwType;
UInt32 dwTextureSize;
UInt32 dwCompressedSize;
UNKNOWN 0,1,2 and 3 are compressed types (at least from those that I came across). Probably bFlag2 is a compression type (can someone confirm this?)

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by Puterboy1 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:13 pm

Now about the .mul files. I'd like to extract them.

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by Ekey » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:07 am

Well, extract them, what's the problem?

As i know, nobody made converters for previous games like Tomb Raider (2013), Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and that's why hardly anyone will do it aslo for this game :)

Note: Mul are raw audio data with a FSB4 chunks.

IcarusTwine
beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:36 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by IcarusTwine » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:13 am

I dont know if anyone has put any work into the locale files or DTP files (the ones which link to resources)
but this is what i have for locale right now.

Code: Select all

struct FileHeader {
    int type;
    ubyte header[24];
};


enum <int> Language
{
    English = 8,
	French = 16,
	German = 24,
	Spanish = 32,
	Portuguese = 40,
	Czech = 48,
	Italian = 56,
	unknownlang07 = 64,
	unknownlang08 = 72,
	unknownlang09 = 80,
	unknownlang10 = 88,
	unknownlang11 = 96,
	unknownlang12 = 104,
	unknownlang13 = 112,
	unknownlang14 = 120,
	unknownlang15 = 128

};
struct languagePointer {
    Language data;
    int pointer ;
};
struct paddingpointer {
    int startfrompointer;
};

IcarusTwine
beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:36 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by IcarusTwine » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:18 am

UNKNOWN 0,1,2 and 3 are compressed types (at least from those that I came across). Probably bFlag2 is a compression type (can someone confirm this?)
do you have a path or an example file i can look at without me digging for a decade ?

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by Ekey » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:39 am

IcarusTwine wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:18 am
do you have a path or an example file i can look at without me digging for a decade ?
You can unpack for example a hulk.drm. There are no specific names, sorry, but they are the largest in size - 20MB + :)

LazyCat2k3
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:03 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by LazyCat2k3 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:33 am

Ekey wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:34 pm
LazyCat2k3 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:22 am
Thank you !
Can you explain more about the DRM type as 0 :?:
Maybe later. You are make a explorer for this files? What for you need this info? :scaredy:
I'm focusing on localization for this game.
I want to extract the locale type from all DRM and get offset, size, TigerID then repack them with same size as original.

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by Ekey » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:37 am

LazyCat2k3 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:33 am
I'm focusing on localization for this game.
I want to extract the locale type from all DRM and get offset, size, TigerID then repack them with same size as original.

Code: Select all

UInt32 dwMagic; // 0x4D524443
Int32 dwDRMType; // 0
UInt32 dwChunks;
UInt32 dwPadding; // ???

for (Int32 i = 0; i < dwChunks; i++)
{
    UInt32 dwChunkSize;
    UInt32 dwChunkZSize;
	
    //Decompress it if chunks index data is compressed
}

//============
// INDEX TABLE
//============

Int32 dwVersion; // 22
Int32 dwStringLength1;
Int32 dwStringLength2;
Int64 dwReserved;
Int32 dwResChunks;
Int32 dwUnknown; // can be 0xFFFFFFFF

//Read the first block -> dwResChunks * 32
var lpFirstBlock;

//Read strings (dwStringLength1 + dwStringLength2 != 0)
Int32 dwStringsDataSize = dwStringLength1 + dwStringLength2;

//Read the second block -> dwResChunks * 24
var lpSecondBlock;

for (Int32 i = 0; i < dwResChunks; i++)
{
    //FirstBlock
    Int32 dwResChunkSize; //Uncompressed
    Int32 dwResType;
    Int64 dwResBlockHash;
    Int32 dwResChunkID;
    Int32 dwResUniqueID;
    UInt32 dwUnknown1; // 0xFFFFFFFF
    Int32 dwUnknown2; // 0
	
    //SecondBlock
    Int32 dwUnknown3; //ChunkSize + ResType ???
    Int32 dwUnknown4; // 0,1,2,3,4,5
    UInt32 dwResChunkOffset;
    UInt16 sResChunkPriority;
    UInt16 sResChunkTigerID;
    UInt32 dwResChunkZSize; // Compressed
    UInt32 dwResChunkHash;
}

IcarusTwine
beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:36 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by IcarusTwine » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:38 pm

Ekey wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:39 am
IcarusTwine wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:18 am
do you have a path or an example file i can look at without me digging for a decade ?
You can unpack for example a hulk.drm. There are no specific names, sorry, but they are the largest in size - 20MB + :)
I dont have any compression issues on it. This specific file 21,846 kb in size works fine with bc5_unorm, i can only guess that bFlag2 could be something to do with mipmap levels as this cuts perfectly at 8 different sizes.

LazyCat2k3
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:03 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

Post by LazyCat2k3 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Thank you again Ekey !

I created a simple tool to get UniqueID, Offset, ZSize, TigerID, Priority for locale files from all DRM.
PS: Tested it with 85.000 DRM files. It'll take a decade to get all information (type locale) from 250.000+ DRM files. :scaredy:
https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/rOpqJ8Tt/file.html

Post Reply