Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Granny .GR2 Reader plugin for Noesis

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
jayn23
veteran

Re: Granny .GR2 Reader plugin for Noesis

Post by jayn23 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:39 pm

Also may i ask the "names" of the files you got? The only full meshes i found are like pets/mounts/enemies not based on the characters races and all were always boneless. They're easily findable as the file size is around 200kb-1mb~
the start at 106615 and end at 113529 - many are just static mesh, but some are animated like a castle exploding animation etc...
the only characters that i have tested are samples i found online.
Apologize if they're only a few, i'll look for more if you need, matching should be correct.
And as always, thank you for your time :)
i am happy someone is finding this useful :D.

zardalu
veteran

Post by zardalu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:29 pm

i am happy someone is finding this useful :D
I am definitely loving this tool. I put ESO aside for the moment and concentrated on Divinity Original Sin 2. Unlike most I am usually more interested in the backgrounds and static meshes and everything works perfectly for that game. Thanks again :D

jayn23
veteran

Post by jayn23 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:03 am

I am definitely loving this tool. I put ESO aside for the moment and concentrated on Divinity Original Sin 2. Unlike most I am usually more interested in the backgrounds and static meshes and everything works perfectly for that game. Thanks again :D
Happy to here it :)
if your using using those static meshes to render sceneries etc.. post some pics of your work, a while ago someone sent renders he did using my warhammer script and that was really cool.

Specifically for DOS2 i am thinking of adding in the future (when i am done reworking my script) auto texturing support, assuming i can figure it out.