Version 1.2 released:
Script is in first post
1. "Under the hood" - re wrote hundreds lines of code - code is now much cleaner, and allows for much easier integration of new features.
2. Added option to load Paired skeleton file, you can now load mesh from one file and skeleton from another file.
3. Added option to merge entire Scene/File to one model - this means that all models/skeletons/and animation will load at once, this will allow to overcome issue that noesis cant load to many Models at once,(Double Dragon Neon samples are now working).
4. Added option to choose which animation track to load for files containing multiple animations.
5. Rigid meshes are now bound correctly to bones (no more static eyes while body is moving or gun staying static while hand is moving).
6. Fixed Orientation issue that was affecting a few skeletons (only Winter X-Games: Snocross to be honest).
7. Meshes are now separated by polygroups - this was added due to some games assigning UV by polygroups instead of using multiple UV channels - now uv for these models will load correctly.
8. some bug fixes i introduced in my previous update.
*As far as all my testing has Gone:
Meshes - works 100% - not including UV of static ESO meshes
Skeletons - works 100%
Animations - 98 samples out of about 100 tested worked correctly, i would love to get some help with those that dont as i have no clue how to fix them
All Features Usage:
SKELETON_LOAD = 0
#for loading paired skeleton file change value to 1
ANIMATION_MODE = 2
#switch between Animation modes, 1 - load paired animation file, 2 - load animation from main file, 0 - disable animation loading
MERGE_SCENE = 1
#if set = 1 means merge is active, 0 merge is disabled, should be used only with animation mode 2, will merge all models + skeleton + animation in chosen file to 1 model/Scene
ANIMATION_TRACK = 1
#for files with multiple animations - choose animation to load, 1 - will load first animation, 2 second animation etc... , in case you choose a animation number that dosent exist it will default to first animation
1. those 2 animation that dont work correctly.
2. Files that were created with different orientation for example mesh with Z as up vector and skeleton file with X as up vector (apply's to animation as well) dont load correctly, i have tried and so far failed to get to work correctly - this is seen with bear model from Winter X-Games: Snocross.
new script is posted in first post - all older version are deleted,
if no bugs are found by you guys i will consider this release the finale one until BG3 is released - at that time i will try to add auto-texturing support for the game (still hoping its in .GR2 format
Please report any bugs you might encounter
some pics to illustrate new features:
Using old script you would get chair and granny on separate scenes and eyes and jewelry were static while rest of body was moving.
Now with merge feature turned on:
user control over Animation track :
first picked track 1 -
then picked track 3 -