You can use GameArchives for extracting the ark files.
Tool overview and example exported model
How to use
- milo_xbox: Loads models (skinned) in milo_xbox files. Textures are also contained inside these files, and will be applied automatically.
- NUX: Exports the model in custom binary format (.nux), intended to be loaded by Noesis. Noesis script for this format : NUX Script
- Textures : Exports textures in PNG format.
- Note : Models and textures will be exported into the folder Export.
- TrojanNemo - C3 CON Tools (File decompression)