God of War: Ascension (PS3)
Tool overview and example exported model
How to use
- WAD: Loads models (skinned) in WAD files. RESOURCES.PSARC contains single character WADs, others have map files. You can also find some character models in map files. Especially the ones ending with "IGC".
- NEXG : Exports the model in custom binary format (.nexg), intended to be loaded by Noesis. Noesis script for this format : Nexg Script
- Textures : Exports textures in DDS format. TS file needs to be in the same folder as WAD file. You can use GIMP for loading normal maps.
- Note : Models and textures will be exported into the folder Export.
Download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/9sdg2133 ... 2.rar/file
God of War III Remastered (PS4)
Same usage as the Ascension tool. No need for the TS file for textures. Everything is inside the WAD.
Download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/jp5296ae ... r.rar/file
NOTE : If the tool doesn't work make sure you have these installed on your computer
- VC++ Redistributable 2019
- VC++ Redistributable 2012
- Noesis - EDGE index decompression