Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Death Stranding (PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
STANNco
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:16 pm

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by STANNco » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:34 pm

I managed to download a ps4 version, and have the pkg. Though i can't unpack it without the passcode? Someone mentioned earlier you should get the fake pkg, but i got no idea what or where that is.

Any help appreciated. I just want some of the models to use in a small animation parody.



Also the thing with merging head and body, i assume the head are separate because there's different clothing in the game. You could manually merge them in a 3D program like Blender or Maya probably

HiddenX
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:56 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by HiddenX » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:13 am

Just updated the guide. Password should be all zeros e.g '00000000000000000000000000000000'. If it doesn't work then it's probably not a fpkg.

ExactExtract
n00b
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by ExactExtract » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:23 am

So how does one go about getting the animations into SMD? Is this possible?

I've got morpheme files but that's as far as I've got.

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 2183
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 1764 times

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by daemon1 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:04 pm

ExactExtract wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:23 am
So how does one go about getting the animations into SMD? Is this possible?

I've got morpheme files but that's as far as I've got.
its described in horizon tool thread, link on 1st post

ExactExtract
n00b
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by ExactExtract » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:25 pm

daemon1 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:04 pm
ExactExtract wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:23 am
So how does one go about getting the animations into SMD? Is this possible?

I've got morpheme files but that's as far as I've got.
its described in horizon tool thread, link on 1st post
Thank you, I have looked and managed to just about get the morpheme anims working in blender kind of?

Image

They play at least, so that's a major step forward for me but I really need to know what the best method is because this is definitely not normal :D , there are 3 different tools in the Horizon thread and some things don't match between games.

Do you have advice on the best method to use for DS specifically?

P.s are morphemes the only animations that work? I think the game has some more that could be extremely cool. Things like "ds/animations/game/sam/samppm/an_samppm_s_farewall_walk_privateroom" seem unique but may not be possible, similar to Horizons?

Thank you for your hard work and tools for allowing me to get this far.

bedman88
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:12 pm

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by bedman88 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:26 pm

Hi, i don't really know anything about 3d model and all that, but i'm interested in the 3d models of Death Stranding, i plan on buying a 3d printer in the near future and i think it can be cool to print the green figures that are in the game. Can someone send me those files or do i have to extract them myself, i'm new to this so i don't really understand how this work :roll:

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 2183
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 1764 times

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by daemon1 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:48 pm

ExactExtract wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:25 pm
Do you have advice on the best method to use for DS specifically?
you have to use DS tool.
ExactExtract wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:25 pm
P.s are morphemes the only animations that work?
yes

af0928
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by af0928 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:09 pm

bedman88 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:26 pm
Hi, i don't really know anything about 3d model and all that, but i'm interested in the 3d models of Death Stranding, i plan on buying a 3d printer in the near future and i think it can be cool to print the green figures that are in the game. Can someone send me those files or do i have to extract them myself, i'm new to this so i don't really understand how this work :roll:
Game models are actually unprintable without any proper cleanup. If you know nothing about 3d, I don't think it's going to work.

Senden
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by Senden » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:00 pm

af0928 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:09 pm
bedman88 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:26 pm
Hi, i don't really know anything about 3d model and all that, but i'm interested in the 3d models of Death Stranding, i plan on buying a 3d printer in the near future and i think it can be cool to print the green figures that are in the game. Can someone send me those files or do i have to extract them myself, i'm new to this so i don't really understand how this work :roll:
Game models are actually unprintable without any proper cleanup. If you know nothing about 3d, I don't think it's going to work.
Not all of then, I'm having some success on extracted parts with some fairly limited cleanup without having to rebuild everything (just splitting up elements, removing some excess geometry)

As for the toy soldiers? I wish you luck finding them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

devilsnake88
beginner
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by devilsnake88 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:21 pm

About the DS animations, here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyBjNQXlguw

ExactExtract
n00b
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Re: Death Stranding (PS4)

Post by ExactExtract » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:06 pm

devilsnake88 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:21 pm
About the DS animations, here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyBjNQXlguw
Thank you for this, greatly appreciated.

Post Reply