The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
banan039eu
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:52 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by banan039eu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:08 pm

Joschka wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:31 am
speaker60 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:55 am
Hows the wip of the AOC map reconstruction going
Have you discovered the model file names also, The have been found by a modder
AOC_normal_names_rev_1.rar
Its the file names which is attached to several models files as listed
Dont know if this would help not seen you mention file names so i thought id show incase it might help
I didn't touch it since the last time, I've been busy with other stuff but I plan to get back to it when I have some time. I need to work on some small model related stuff first though and add support for some files mentionned above. Need to actually play the game too...

Thanks for the names, I'm already aware of these, they left a few clear strings in the files/binary and those can be easily dumped but most of them (texture related stuff for example) are scrapped. Some matches with the hashes have been made but the filelist is not big enough for now to be worth sharing
EDIT : Actually there are quite a bit of names missing from the list, wonder how they constructed it. Who worked on this actually ?
Actually I was working on it. I parsed all files in KIDSSystemResource dir into xml and extracted as many names as possible. There are around 1000 models in CharacterEditor and 8000 in FieldEditor - I only found around 5000 names of models from FieldEditor, 0 from CharacterEditor. I also found the coordinates and rotations data of objects in game files, but I could not match it properly with proper g1m model. Can You tell me please how You find coordinates, Joschka?

User avatar
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 281 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Joschka » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:42 pm

Project G1M has been updated to version 1.4.1. This update is mostly a combination of little bug fixes I've been doing during free time.

-Fixed a UV layer bug that made some Nioh 2 submeshes have wrong UVs since I added the new UV type introduced in AoC
-Fixed an animation bug that made animations of less than a second last till a second, with the character being stuck at the last frame for the extra duration
-New option to enable/disable the autorig for NUN meshes
-New mobile texture format supported, used in Dynasty Warriors Mobile
-Support added for Dynasty Warrior 5 model files (2005 !). As of now only geometry (vertices, UVs, normals) is supported, the skeleton format was different at the time and will need a bit more research, same for the texture format. The BPK bundles containing the files can now be unpacked using Cethleann.Unbundler.

Image

-Support added for Hyrule Warriors Legend (3DS) texture format, check Yretenai's last update for instructions to extract the game viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&start=225#p169433. Big thanks to OnePieceFreak's ETC1 decompression tool that I used as a reference.

Image

banan039eu wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:08 pm
I'm going to resume working on maps hopefully soon. My coordinates are not good as of now, some objects seem placed correctly whereas others are not, there seems to be some parenting stuff going on.
speaker60 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:23 am
Some kind of toggle option that would auto rename models to there file names when you export out of noesis would be awesome if its a simple thing to do?
We do that using filelists, with Cethleann. As of now we don't have enough names to make it worth adding but hopefully we'll have at some point.

banan039eu
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:52 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by banan039eu » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:37 pm

Joschka wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:27 pm
Version 1.4 is now live
-Implements a new UV datatype used in the final release of Hyrule Warriors 2
-New option to choose to completely disable NUNO nodes (the physics mesh will still be reconstructed before, all the extra bones and drivers will just not be there)

I also started to work on reconstructing maps, more about this later since it's sill very early WIP

Image
Where I can find *.rdmap files? I can't find them anywhere in game files

User avatar
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 281 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Joschka » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:59 pm

banan039eu wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:37 pm
Joschka wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:27 pm
Version 1.4 is now live
-Implements a new UV datatype used in the final release of Hyrule Warriors 2
-New option to choose to completely disable NUNO nodes (the physics mesh will still be reconstructed before, all the extra bones and drivers will just not be there)

I also started to work on reconstructing maps, more about this later since it's sill very early WIP

Image
Where I can find *.rdmap files? I can't find them anywhere in game files
These don't exist, it's an intermediate format that I created to make it easier for the plugin to parse the info directly.

MarioSonicU
advanced
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:26 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by MarioSonicU » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:17 pm

Are there any Warriors games (besides the licensed ones (Berserk, Zelda, etc.) that has animation files (g1a/g2a)?

Makoto
beginner
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:41 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Makoto » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:38 pm

So i recently updated the g1m plug in to the native one, also updated noesis. I tried to check option under "Project G1M" but i can't seem to find what i need. I'm trying to load a g1m, that also has a paired g1m skeleton, a g1t and an oid file for bone names as well as all animations in a folder. What am I supposed to do, click and such? I'm just too used to the old one

User avatar
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 281 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Joschka » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:48 pm

MarioSonicU wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:17 pm
Are there any Warriors games (besides the licensed ones (Berserk, Zelda, etc.) that has animation files (g1a/g2a)?
All recent KT games use g1a/g2a
Makoto wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:38 pm
So i recently updated the g1m plug in to the native one, also updated noesis. I tried to check option under "Project G1M" but i can't seem to find what i need. I'm trying to load a g1m, that also has a paired g1m skeleton, a g1t and an oid file for bone names as well as all animations in a folder. What am I supposed to do, click and such? I'm just too used to the old one
Put all the stuff in the same folder (g1m, g1t, oid, g1a etc), go to tools->project G1M and make sure that the first option (merge all) is selected. Then open whatever g1m that is in the folder.

ninetalescommander
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:02 am

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by ninetalescommander » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:39 pm

Has any progress been made for Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity on applying the correct textures to the correct models? Having to comb through thousands of g1t's for each model is far too time consuming.

Makoto
beginner
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:41 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Makoto » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:08 am

Joschka wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:48 pm
MarioSonicU wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:17 pm
Are there any Warriors games (besides the licensed ones (Berserk, Zelda, etc.) that has animation files (g1a/g2a)?
All recent KT games use g1a/g2a
Makoto wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:38 pm
So i recently updated the g1m plug in to the native one, also updated noesis. I tried to check option under "Project G1M" but i can't seem to find what i need. I'm trying to load a g1m, that also has a paired g1m skeleton, a g1t and an oid file for bone names as well as all animations in a folder. What am I supposed to do, click and such? I'm just too used to the old one
Put all the stuff in the same folder (g1m, g1t, oid, g1a etc), go to tools->project G1M and make sure that the first option (merge all) is selected. Then open whatever g1m that is in the folder.
so there is no way to make it like the older plug in where you can choose single files to open?

User avatar
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 281 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Joschka » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:50 pm

ninetalescommander wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:39 pm
Has any progress been made for Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity on applying the correct textures to the correct models? Having to comb through thousands of g1t's for each model is far too time consuming.
This is possible since Persona 5 Scramble back in February, check the Cethleann topic, this question has been answered several times.
Makoto wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:08 am
Joschka wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:48 pm
MarioSonicU wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:17 pm
Are there any Warriors games (besides the licensed ones (Berserk, Zelda, etc.) that has animation files (g1a/g2a)?
All recent KT games use g1a/g2a
Makoto wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:38 pm
So i recently updated the g1m plug in to the native one, also updated noesis. I tried to check option under "Project G1M" but i can't seem to find what i need. I'm trying to load a g1m, that also has a paired g1m skeleton, a g1t and an oid file for bone names as well as all animations in a folder. What am I supposed to do, click and such? I'm just too used to the old one
Put all the stuff in the same folder (g1m, g1t, oid, g1a etc), go to tools->project G1M and make sure that the first option (merge all) is selected. Then open whatever g1m that is in the folder.
so there is no way to make it like the older plug in where you can choose single files to open?
No, I don't see the point in reimplementing it. If you want to open a single anim you just need to copy it next to the g1m and load it using merge all. If you want to identify anims you can just load a batch of animations and then note its name by checking them individually using Tools->DataViewer and clicking on the anim names.

ninetalescommander
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:02 am

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by ninetalescommander » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:24 pm

Joschka wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:50 pm
ninetalescommander wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:39 pm
Has any progress been made for Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity on applying the correct textures to the correct models? Having to comb through thousands of g1t's for each model is far too time consuming.
This is possible since Persona 5 Scramble back in February, check the Cethleann topic, this question has been answered several times.
Makoto wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:08 am
Joschka wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:48 pm


All recent KT games use g1a/g2a



Put all the stuff in the same folder (g1m, g1t, oid, g1a etc), go to tools->project G1M and make sure that the first option (merge all) is selected. Then open whatever g1m that is in the folder.
so there is no way to make it like the older plug in where you can choose single files to open?
No, I don't see the point in reimplementing it. If you want to open a single anim you just need to copy it next to the g1m and load it using merge all. If you want to identify anims you can just load a batch of animations and then note its name by checking them individually using Tools->DataViewer and clicking on the anim names.
I think you've misunderstood what I'm saying here.
Yes I am aware you can merge the content in 1 folder but because there's thousands of g1t files, there's no way of knowing which textures apply to the model in question unless you comb through every single g1t file. If I already knew what files to put into the folder to have noesis to merge, I wouldn't even be here.
Here's an example to what I mean: https://gyazo.com/b9281d567678556a552998cfe3a69099

User avatar
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 281 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Joschka » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:49 pm

ninetalescommander wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:24 pm

I think you've misunderstood what I'm saying here.
Yes I am aware you can merge the content in 1 folder but because there's thousands of g1t files, there's no way of knowing which textures apply to the model in question unless you comb through every single g1t file. If I already knew what files to put into the folder to have noesis to merge, I wouldn't even be here.
Here's an example to what I mean: https://gyazo.com/b9281d567678556a552998cfe3a69099
That was precisely what I was talking about, autodetecting + recombining g1t files in RDB games has been explained several times in the Cethleann thread.

ninetalescommander
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:02 am

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by ninetalescommander » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:10 pm

Joschka wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:49 pm
ninetalescommander wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:24 pm

I think you've misunderstood what I'm saying here.
Yes I am aware you can merge the content in 1 folder but because there's thousands of g1t files, there's no way of knowing which textures apply to the model in question unless you comb through every single g1t file. If I already knew what files to put into the folder to have noesis to merge, I wouldn't even be here.
Here's an example to what I mean: https://gyazo.com/b9281d567678556a552998cfe3a69099
That was precisely what I was talking about, autodetecting + recombining g1t files in RDB games has been explained several times in the Cethleann thread.
Alright, I'll look at that thread.

Delbozkester
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Delbozkester » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:41 pm

Joschka wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:57 am
MarioSonicU wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:52 am
Does anyone know how to extract MUA3 animations? Tried the Unbundler but nothing gets extracted.
Workaround for now
-replace the "ZL" extension by "idxout"
-place all of these in a folder
-use Steven's gas machine on that folder with the [PC] Samurai Warriors 4-II option
-click "no" for everything except "process idxout"

Then all the g2a files will be extracted
How can I discover the root cause of this misalignment on animation in MUA3?, my suspect is the method to extract the .g2a or the noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer, however some .g2a fails but other are correct, for example Invisible Woman does not present this problem, if I copy it on Wasp, the problem disappears
Capture11.PNG
Files to reproduce it
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cvl9mvbv ... p.zip/file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Makoto
beginner
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:41 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Makoto » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:11 pm

Joschka wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:48 pm
MarioSonicU wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:17 pm
Are there any Warriors games (besides the licensed ones (Berserk, Zelda, etc.) that has animation files (g1a/g2a)?
All recent KT games use g1a/g2a
Makoto wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:38 pm
So i recently updated the g1m plug in to the native one, also updated noesis. I tried to check option under "Project G1M" but i can't seem to find what i need. I'm trying to load a g1m, that also has a paired g1m skeleton, a g1t and an oid file for bone names as well as all animations in a folder. What am I supposed to do, click and such? I'm just too used to the old one
Put all the stuff in the same folder (g1m, g1t, oid, g1a etc), go to tools->project G1M and make sure that the first option (merge all) is selected. Then open whatever g1m that is in the folder.
Sorry for bothering, would there be a possibility of re implemeting at least oid files loading? I tried putting them in the same folder as the model and all, but it doesn't get bone names (tried with blue reflection g1m) texture, anim, mesh, everything else works, just can't get bone names from the oid unlike old script...

Post Reply