Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
blacknight411
advanced
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by blacknight411 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:46 am

Please answer me you said just reread the instructions and what I told you in the previous messages like your 1 post I know that but went I went to your 1 post but I can't find SCRIPT UPDATED TO VERSION 1.2.0 only this https://github.com/Joschuka/fmt_g1m please can you link me the script please please please link me.

demonslayerx8
veteran
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:48 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by demonslayerx8 » Thu May 28, 2020 1:29 pm

blacknight411 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:46 am
Please answer me you said just reread the instructions and what I told you in the previous messages like your 1 post I know that but went I went to your 1 post but I can't find SCRIPT UPDATED TO VERSION 1.2.0 only this https://github.com/Joschuka/fmt_g1m please can you link me the script please please please link me.
bruh... that IS the updated script.

qs12
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 am
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by qs12 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:55 pm

Anything on Persona 5 Scramble since it's on the same engine as DOA6

User avatar
Joschka
veteran
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by Joschka » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:41 am

qs12 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:55 pm
Anything on Persona 5 Scramble since it's on the same engine as DOA6
What do you mean ? P5S has been extractable for a while viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666&start=30#p159703

Image

qs12
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 am
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by qs12 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:25 am

How do you load all the textures for a single model? In noesis it will only load one file

User avatar
Joschka
veteran
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by Joschka » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:58 am

qs12 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:25 am
How do you load all the textures for a single model? In noesis it will only load one file
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&start=45#p160417

qs12
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 am
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by qs12 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:01 am

Joschka wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:58 am
qs12 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:25 am
How do you load all the textures for a single model? In noesis it will only load one file
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&start=45#p160417
Thanks so much!

User avatar
alictzelt
beginner
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 14 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by alictzelt » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:26 am

I have MOD (modification) model from atelier ryza. But it look like have some error or maybe just me can't open it.

this is the file
https://mega.nz/file/bHAxBQwb#UhD0HqVkx ... 4czxamqcvw

User avatar
Joschka
veteran
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by Joschka » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:24 pm

alictzelt wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:26 am
I have MOD (modification) model from atelier ryza. But it look like have some error or maybe just me can't open it.

this is the file
https://mega.nz/file/bHAxBQwb#UhD0HqVkx ... 4czxamqcvw
These files are corrupted. The g1t are wrong values in the texture offsets section which completely breaks the parser after texture 4.
The g1m file had a wrong G1MS size section (off by 4) which broke the parser too.
Image

Why is this file so big though ? The Ryza samples I got from other people were much lighter, this one takes much more time to load

qs12
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 am
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by qs12 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:33 am

How do i find the animations for Persona 5 scramble? I followed this viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&start=60#p160886 but it was really confusing.

User avatar
alictzelt
beginner
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 14 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by alictzelt » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:47 am

Joschka wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:24 pm

These files are corrupted. The g1t are wrong values in the texture offsets section which completely breaks the parser after texture 4.
The g1m file had a wrong G1MS size section (off by 4) which broke the parser too.

Why is this file so big though ? The Ryza samples I got from other people were much lighter, this one takes much more time to load
What I have to do to make it work? At least I can get the model + bones for moving without the textures if the g1t not working

User avatar
Joschka
veteran
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by Joschka » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:34 pm

qs12 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:33 am
How do i find the animations for Persona 5 scramble? I followed this viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&start=60#p160886 but it was really confusing.
Eh, I can make another example I guess but you have more questions better ask on her thread though, I almost didn't touch anything related to RDB, she took care of all the extraction stuff while I worked on the files directly.
Anyways, let's say I want morgana's anims. Morgana's g1m is H0002_Mona.g1m

First let's dump the CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb info

Code: Select all

Nyotengu.Database.exe  -g Scramble pathToExtracted\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb
Execute the above comment, you'll get a huge log. In that log, search for H002_Mona

Image

Make sure it's the good g1m file and that it's a model. Note the KTID value somewhere.

Next time to dump CE1CommonResource.motor.kidsobjdb

Code: Select all

 Nyotengu.Database.exe  -g Scramble pathToExtracted\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CE1CommonResource.motor.kidsobjdb
Look for the previous KTID in the displaysetobjecthashname for the associated world PQ
Image

Note the new KTID.

Finally put the KTID for worldPQ at the end of the command she gave

Code: Select all

Nyotengu.AnimationGraph.exe -g Scramble pathToExtracted\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CE1CommonResource.motor.kidsobjdb pathToExtracted\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CE1CommonResource.motor.kidssingletondb -o anims -d pathToExtracted\RRPreview\g1a 2b46d645
Note that I only scanned RRPreview\g1a above since I think all skeleton anims are there. But you can also scan the other g1a folders like she did in her example.

That command will put all the related anims in the "anims" folder (create it before). When loading these with my plugin I'd recommend not to load all of them at once since there are usually a lot of them. Better put like 20 of them (for example) for example in a subfolder and load these with the g1ag2afolder option, then repeat.

That process seems a bit tedious but once you did it once and you saved the first two logs you can get several characters' animBundles quite fast. You just need to make some quite searches in the log to retrieve the IDs and change it in the final commandLine (along with the folder to avoid confusion)

Anyways if you have more questions please ask on her thread,I know our tools are complementary but I'd like to keep that thread strictly about model/animations/texture research and the other one for extraction/decryption etc.

User avatar
Joschka
veteran
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by Joschka » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:45 pm

alictzelt wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:47 am
Joschka wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:24 pm

These files are corrupted. The g1t are wrong values in the texture offsets section which completely breaks the parser after texture 4.
The g1m file had a wrong G1MS size section (off by 4) which broke the parser too.

Why is this file so big though ? The Ryza samples I got from other people were much lighter, this one takes much more time to load
What I have to do to make it work? At least I can get the model + bones for moving without the textures if the g1t not working
Replace the byte at offset 32. Put 30 instead of 34. For g1t it's fixable too but you'll need some knowledge about the g1t format.
Anyways I don't know where you got these broken files (dumped from memory or something I guess) but I'd recommend doing a clean extraction with Cethleann if you want proper assets which are not 4 times the size of the correct ones

qs12
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 am
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by qs12 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:41 pm

Okay I got them extracted but the tool doesn't read .g1a files

User avatar
Joschka
veteran
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by Joschka » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:55 pm

qs12 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:41 pm
Okay I got them extracted but the tool doesn't read .g1a files
Check the options, instructions are on the github repo.

Post Reply