The game I'm trying to port from is "Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD", released in 2010 by Oddworld Inhabitants.
Models are mostly map props, static meshes or in a special case, a skeletal mesh of one of the bosses.
I uploaded a .rar file with the models I have trouble with, packed them up nicely, each in their own folder with respective textures converted to .PNG.
There are 12 models in the pack:
-Dropship (with rockets)
-Ball Turret (with rockets)
Here's a quick tutorial to get rapidly up to speed with how to use the script:
1. install Blender version 249b(32bits) and Python version 26(32bits).
2. unpack 7z archive and doubleclick file "Blender249.blend"
3. in Blender Text Window press alt+p and select:
- smb file - it creates new folder *_files
4. from new folder select file:
- skeleton - we get all textured meshes and bones
- meshinfo - to import geometry if there is any skeleton file
- imageinfo - to convert images
- gr2 - to import animation
5. if you want import only skeleton, without meshes change line 6 from getAll=1 to getAll=0
Here's a link to the models: https://mega.nz/#!QFAXxaAB!s2iKOi5hKCJp ... UbN56GCqz0