The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Syras
ultra-n00b

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

Post by Syras » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:10 am

Hey Guys sorry if this question is asked twice but I couldn't find it anywhere. So is there a chance of getting anything in UE4? I'd like to do some stuff. So if there's any chance let me know.

rosalba
ultra-n00b

Post by rosalba » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:49 pm

So let me get this straight:

I read this forum thread from page one to the latest, and people seem to be asking for the game files left and right, something about .pak files from a certain firmware version and above are still encrypted, something about a (seemingly strange, according to some of the posts) need for a decrypted eboot.bin.

Might sound noob-ish, but the repeated game file posts (and some of the drama along the way, admittedly) had me somewhat confused as to what I actually need to have to use this tool. With one of the posts here stating that the key to decrypt original Sony Retail .PKG is already shared in the forum (if I had been taking down the right notes, I think have this one figured out), would this mean I also need the "base version" of the game's .pkg file for me to successfully extract the assets I'll need (specifically, I'm really only after one stage/map)? If not, what are those "game files" I'll actually need?

Clearing it out now that I'm asking what I need, not where to find them (bonus if someone actually do point out where, but I'm more concerned about what files I'll actually need— a specific version of the game or something like that).

Any help that will point me in the right direction into using this tool will be much appreciated :D
Thanks!

RoboMage
ultra-n00b

Post by RoboMage » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:22 pm

rosalba wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:49 pm
So let me get this straight:

I read this forum thread from page one to the latest, and people seem to be asking for the game files left and right, something about .pak files from a certain firmware version and above are still encrypted, something about a (seemingly strange, according to some of the posts) need for a decrypted eboot.bin.

Might sound noob-ish, but the repeated game file posts (and some of the drama along the way, admittedly) had me somewhat confused as to what I actually need to have to use this tool. With one of the posts here stating that the key to decrypt original Sony Retail .PKG is already shared in the forum (if I had been taking down the right notes, I think have this one figured out), would this mean I also need the "base version" of the game's .pkg file for me to successfully extract the assets I'll need (specifically, I'm really only after one stage/map)? If not, what are those "game files" I'll actually need?

Clearing it out now that I'm asking what I need, not where to find them (bonus if someone actually do point out where, but I'm more concerned about what files I'll actually need— a specific version of the game or something like that).

Any help that will point me in the right direction into using this tool will be much appreciated :D
Thanks!
Use this: https://twitter.com/Vladabdf/status/1286075441330245632. Has links and directions for the full breakdown.

For anyone else on here, how do I download the latest version of kh3.exe? Also under what subset of folders are the keyblade models located?

hrg242002
ultra-n00b

Post by hrg242002 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:21 pm

Hello, I can decrypt the kingdom hearts 3 files, I got to the UASSETS, BUT it doesn't run on UE4, UE4 doesn't recognize the files, BUT I explored some files inside the pkg and found that inside the uroot folder the file is ue4commandline. txt

../../../TresGame/TresGame.uproject -Messaging

I open UE4 it even recognizes looking for files, but it doesn’t open files, it’s as if the files had been “corrupted” but I don’t think so, the TresGame.uproject file is perhaps the best solution, does anyone have this file?

-HeroRicky Games