READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

(HELP) models android .obj or .fbx

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
zerotaku5123
ultra-n00b

(HELP) models android .obj or .fbx

Post by zerotaku5123 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:18 am

I look for the models of Toji no miko, Girl und panzer and Pastel Memories games in any of the mentioned files (FBX or OBJ) with their respective textures.
Please help

Silvris
ultra-n00b

Re: (HELP) models android .obj or .fbx

Post by Silvris » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:44 am

Toji no Miko's files are all stored within a folder in the regular Android storage, Android/data/com.square_enix.android.googleplay.TojinomikoTomoshibi/files/UnityCache/Shared, you can use Asset Studio to open them. I would recommend using the "Load Folder" option with the Shared folder, because past that is a sea of folders (7000+) with one singular asset bundle in them.

zerotaku5123
ultra-n00b

Post by zerotaku5123 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:40 am

Silvris wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:44 am
Toji no Miko's files are all stored within a folder in the regular Android storage, Android/data/com.square_enix.android.googleplay.TojinomikoTomoshibi/files/UnityCache/Shared, you can use Asset Studio to open them. I would recommend using the "Load Folder" option with the Shared folder, because past that is a sea of folders (7000+) with one singular asset bundle in them.
And where do I get the asset study, I don't know how to use it, can I save the files in FBX or OBJ?

Silvris
ultra-n00b

Post by Silvris » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:23 am

You can find it through Google, it should be the first thing that pops up when you type "unity asset studio". It can export both.