READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Ripping models from KHRe:CoM

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
DaniZaya
ultra-n00b

Ripping models from KHRe:CoM

Post by DaniZaya » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 am

Someone know how to decrypt or extract the models from the .mdl files? I have all files from the game, but still I can't extract the models.

Anyone knows if it's possible now?

It's been a long time trying rip models from this game and only one person (Murugo) is trying something with the maps, but I want rip the models like props, doors, characters...

Darkhowlings
advanced

Re: Ripping models from KHRe:CoM

Post by Darkhowlings » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:37 pm

DaniZaya wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 am
Someone know how to decrypt or extract the models from the .mdl files? I have all files from the game, but still I can't extract the models.

It's been a long time trying rip models from this game and only one person (Murugo) is trying something with the maps, but I want rip the models like props, doors, characters...
And Marluxia last form, no?
Yeah, nobody have got time or care for play around with the data. Specially because pretty much ALL the data that its on the game, one can find in KH1 or KH2

DaniZaya
ultra-n00b

Post by DaniZaya » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:36 pm

Darkhowlings wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:37 pm
DaniZaya wrote:

Yeah, nobody have got time or care for play around with the data. Specially because pretty much ALL the data that its on the game, one can find in KH1 or KH2
Not really.
In KH2 just you can find the Low Detailed models from ReCoM, except Marluxia, Zexion, Vexen and Lexaeus (I don't know why).
I want extract models, for example, Larxene's Detailed model, and some props, like lamps, the Moogle Shop, boxes, barrels and chairs...

Darkhowlings
advanced

Post by Darkhowlings » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:52 pm

DaniZaya wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:36 pm
Darkhowlings wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:37 pm
DaniZaya wrote:

Not really.
In KH2 just you can find the Low Detailed models from ReCoM, except Marluxia, Zexion, Vexen and Lexaeus (I don't know why).
I want extract models, for example, Larxene's Detailed model, and some props, like lamps, the Moogle Shop, boxes, barrels and chairs...
Didn't notice of that.
But, still... I doubt they will touch that data and using ninjaripper with emu, well, never ends well