The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Mortal Kombat 11

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Straight Edge
advanced

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Straight Edge » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:15 am

Does anyone happen to know what containers the brutality models are kept? One of Shao Kahn's brutals has a shadow priest model i'm searching for.

Delbozkester
ultra-n00b

Post by Delbozkester » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:50 pm

Über Winfrey wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm
If anyone is curious about the color palette for the alt skins, they are found in the textures with CPT in the name, they are small gradient colors that are used for the ID color masks, I put together a shader for unity where you can input your own colors, still testing it on other models, it's only been tested on Joker
Is there a rule or list order to know what color in ID map file represent every color in CPT file?.

I may be wrong, but I understand that if I add the Color texture file to the Id mask file pre-processed with the CPT file it will make the final texture.

Straight Edge
advanced

Post by Straight Edge » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:04 am

Delbozkester wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:50 pm
Über Winfrey wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm
If anyone is curious about the color palette for the alt skins, they are found in the textures with CPT in the name, they are small gradient colors that are used for the ID color masks, I put together a shader for unity where you can input your own colors, still testing it on other models, it's only been tested on Joker
Is there a rule or list order to know what color in ID map file represent every color in CPT file?.

I may be wrong, but I understand that if I add the Color texture file to the Id mask file pre-processed with the CPT file it will make the final texture.
The .materials text file exported with the model might answer your question. Can't say for sure.

mk11fan
ultra-n00b

Post by mk11fan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:34 am

Dimipron wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:30 am
oK GUYS I succed u must join everything in one object. Create only one node with your mesh combined.

Then you create another windows with uv map. You take your color texture image in uv map. Then u select all your mesh in edit mode. it gonna show u all verticle of your mesh in UV MAP. U just need to take a look if it fit or not. If it doesnt fit be carefull your image is maybe in wrong so u just need to moove all verticle mesh in good side to fit it.

I dont know if u understand well what i said. but it will give u nice information
Can you provide more info on how to do it?