Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Mortal Kombat 11

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
nightwolf1982
veteran
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:19 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by nightwolf1982 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:16 pm

OK, finally figured out where the names are stored - in the coalesced.eng file. But that file is encrypted and I can't find any tool to open it.

SaintEvil
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:57 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by SaintEvil » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:15 am

Hello everyone, I'm new. I'm a beginner 3d artist. Tell me, is it difficult and possible to export character models from MK11? Maybe someone has a Kotal Kahn model? Tell me a topic or training video on the extracts models?

SDWAN
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by SDWAN » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:26 pm

I've been able to extract most files flawlessly with this tool, but i've recently had an issue with it involving one of Jax's files

Specifically "CHAR_JAX_ScriptAssets"

I've been trying to extract his props, but every time I do, the Meathead and other gore models are extracted. The tool crashes before it can get anything else. If anyone knows a method on fixing this, that'd be nice

dragonlord3989
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:21 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by dragonlord3989 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:35 pm

Would any one happen to know the file jacquie briggs is located in or would you be able to provide me with the file if that's possible?

Shinteo
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:26 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Shinteo » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:31 am

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h6mpsabn66f4 ... ?dl=0&lst=

I followed this link in page 4, but under the asset folder, the model, texture and skeletalmesh.raw is empty.
Did someone remove everything?

thedeclic
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by thedeclic » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:24 pm

HI GUYS,can someone please, send me the hair and beard texture of kano? cant find his beard texture

Über Winfrey
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:38 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Über Winfrey » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:12 am

thedeclic wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:24 pm
HI GUYS,can someone please, send me the hair and beard texture of kano? cant find his beard texture
should be able to find it in the CHR_Material_Library file

Darkhowlings
veteran
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Darkhowlings » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:42 am

Quick question, were is Geras model? because they is no GE or anything relative on the game data, or it is named on other way?

Über Winfrey
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:38 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Über Winfrey » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:27 pm

So I dumped Jokers model and the Skin A model isn't fully rigged, it only contains a default humanoid skeleton and leaves the coat tail and the front of the jacket without bones, it also comes with a dummy head attached, which makes me think it was a stand in model for development use. so I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get the fully rigged body of the default skin, all the other skin files are rigged correctly

Über Winfrey
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:38 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Über Winfrey » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:31 am

dragonlord3989 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:35 pm
Would any one happen to know the file jacquie briggs is located in or would you be able to provide me with the file if that's possible?
She's in GEARASSETS_JAC_ScriptAssets.XXX

Über Winfrey
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:38 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Über Winfrey » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm

If anyone is curious about the color palette for the alt skins, they are found in the textures with CPT in the name, they are small gradient colors that are used for the ID color masks, I put together a shader for unity where you can input your own colors, still testing it on other models, it's only been tested on Joker
Image

SilverBelle
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by SilverBelle » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:05 am

Über Winfrey wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm
If anyone is curious about the color palette for the alt skins, they are found in the textures with CPT in the name, they are small gradient colors that are used for the ID color masks, I put together a shader for unity where you can input your own colors, still testing it on other models, it's only been tested on Joker
Image
Do you think you could package the Joker's files as is for me? I'm pretty decent at rigging and I'd love to try my hand at him.

Luyânaum
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:06 am

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Luyânaum » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:03 pm

thedeclic wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:24 pm
HI GUYS,can someone please, send me the hair and beard texture of kano? cant find his beard texture.
The hair texture is in the same folder as the face, skin and gear textures, and the beard uses the same texture as the hair, I just tried to be sure and it looked good.

Über Winfrey
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:38 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Über Winfrey » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:06 pm

SilverBelle wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:05 am
Über Winfrey wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm
If anyone is curious about the color palette for the alt skins, they are found in the textures with CPT in the name, they are small gradient colors that are used for the ID color masks, I put together a shader for unity where you can input your own colors, still testing it on other models, it's only been tested on Joker
Image
Do you think you could package the Joker's files as is for me? I'm pretty decent at rigging and I'd love to try my hand at him.
if you use him outside of Unity, his texures will need to be manually colored, but I can if you want him, I don't have every face flex on him due to only using what was necessary for VRChat, he has his skeleton and I rigged the coat tail manually, but if you still want him add me on Discord, message me and I'll send you my info

thedeclic
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by thedeclic » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Luyânaum wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:03 pm
thedeclic wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:24 pm
HI GUYS,can someone please, send me the hair and beard texture of kano? cant find his beard texture.
The hair texture is in the same folder as the face, skin and gear textures, and the beard uses the same texture as the hair, I just tried to be sure and it looked good.
thank you yeah it woorked

Post Reply