READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Mortal Kombat 11

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Post Reply
Marcos RC
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Marcos RC » Mon May 06, 2019 12:52 am

It would be very interesting to be able to modify this game, maybe you could update this extraction program in the future to be able to import models, maybe when game has a pirated version.

Marcos RC
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Marcos RC » Mon May 06, 2019 12:53 am

daemon1 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:46 pm
game is using denuvo. It will not allow to import anything
It would be very interesting to be able to modify this game, maybe you could update this extraction program in the future to be able to import models, maybe when game has a pirated version.

devilblades
n00b
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by devilblades » Mon May 06, 2019 1:00 am

Where can I download this game so that I may start ripping the models?

chaeldyo
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:12 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by chaeldyo » Mon May 06, 2019 9:46 am

devilblades wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:00 am
Where can I download this game so that I may start ripping the models?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h6mpsabn66f4 ... o6nta?dl=0

do you have a deviantart?

devilblades
n00b
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by devilblades » Mon May 06, 2019 10:28 am

chaeldyo wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:46 am
devilblades wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:00 am
Where can I download this game so that I may start ripping the models?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h6mpsabn66f4 ... o6nta?dl=0

do you have a deviantart?
yes I do.

I get an error with that link.

Farrarie
n00b
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:00 am
Has thanked: 9 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Farrarie » Mon May 06, 2019 1:50 pm

Guys Shao Khan cant be extracted for some reason
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9lfme0p1 ... n.rar/file

Trikeboy
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Trikeboy » Mon May 06, 2019 3:49 pm

Farrarie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:50 pm
Guys Shao Khan cant be extracted for some reason
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9lfme0p1 ... n.rar/file
Try again, I have him extracted.

Image

Farrarie
n00b
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:00 am
Has thanked: 9 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Farrarie » Mon May 06, 2019 5:18 pm

Trikeboy wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:49 pm
Farrarie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:50 pm
Guys Shao Khan cant be extracted for some reason
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9lfme0p1 ... n.rar/file
Try again, I have him extracted.

Image
Wow, how u done it, when I drag the CHAR_SHA_ScriptAssets.xxx to mk11_model, I only get a textures folder and a GEARASSETS_SHA_ScriptAssets.unp
did you open GEARASSETS_SHA_ScriptAssets.unp or what ?
and can u tell me what r the steps u done ?

protosk8
advanced
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by protosk8 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Farrarie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Wow, how u done it, when I drag the CHAR_SHA_ScriptAssets.xxx to mk11_model, I only get a textures folder and a GEARASSETS_SHA_ScriptAssets.unp
did you open GEARASSETS_SHA_ScriptAssets.unp or what ?
and can u tell me what r the steps u done ?
You gotta make sure the game.EXE and oo2core_5_win64.dll filename.xxx and filename.psf are in the same directory.
Also look for the files that start with GEARASSETS*.xxx, those contain the character models/gear/skins

Sinnery32
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Sinnery32 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Guys, and not could you tell me in what archive lies this model ?
Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Farrarie
n00b
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:00 am
Has thanked: 9 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Farrarie » Tue May 07, 2019 1:14 am

[/quote]

Thx

Farrarie
n00b
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:00 am
Has thanked: 9 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Farrarie » Tue May 07, 2019 1:31 am

protosk8 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:07 pm
Farrarie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Wow, how u done it, when I drag the CHAR_SHA_ScriptAssets.xxx to mk11_model, I only get a textures folder and a GEARASSETS_SHA_ScriptAssets.unp
did you open GEARASSETS_SHA_ScriptAssets.unp or what ?
and can u tell me what r the steps u done ?
You gotta make sure the game.EXE and oo2core_5_win64.dll filename.xxx and filename.psf are in the same directory.
Also look for the files that start with GEARASSETS*.xxx, those contain the character models/gear/skins
I did all of that, didnt work, can u tell me the names
mine are
GEARASSETS_SHA_ScriptAssets.xxx
GEARASSETS_SHA_ScriptAssets_ENG.psf
GEARASSETS_SHA_ScriptAssets_ENG.xxx

I think the dropbox upload missing some of the files,
can u share me the .psf and .xxx files of shaokan ?
Last edited by Farrarie on Tue May 07, 2019 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

devilblades
n00b
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by devilblades » Tue May 07, 2019 1:38 am

I am having trouble with the textures in Noesis. Noesis wont load the "color" version. Trying to get the Texture for Kabal's storypa skin and the KAB_GEAR_A_009 mask.

User avatar
ghost777
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:15 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by ghost777 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:38 am

Here is my Shao Kahn I did recently.
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

judgmentfist
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by judgmentfist » Tue May 07, 2019 4:50 am

devilblades wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:38 am
I am having trouble with the textures in Noesis. Noesis wont load the "color" version. Trying to get the Texture for Kabal's storypa skin and the KAB_GEAR_A_009 mask.
use noesis to export to tga format, then open the tga with xnview and remove the alpha channel! that should do the trick

Post Reply