Some links are broken, I can eventually resupply to the best of my ability.
When viewing them, however, I believe there are some issues with them, since sometimes they appear "frozen".
Can anyone help?
- You need Revelation's version of khkh_xldMii, mediafire.com/download/xym4yaa75qjvdpt/Release.7z
- Then for best results, download the latest version of khkh_xldMii, http://kkdf2.sakura.ne.jp/pcsx2lair/Release_13.7z (password is 2).
- Replace the ef1Declib.dll from Release 13 with the dll from Revelation's version.
- Then, download Noesis from richwhitehouse.com/index.php?content=inc_projects.php.
- Then, download Revelation's special version of his KH2 plugins for Noesis at code.google.com/p/noesis-plugins-official/source/browse/trunk/revelation/kingdom_hearts_2_v2.zip and put them in Noesis's plugins folder.
- You can view animations with khkh_xldMii by dragging a MDLX into the program (as long as it has an MSET of the same name in that folder to animate it) and export them with the ASET exporter.
- You'll have to dig through all the MSETs until you find some that correspond to the model.
- You can also use ANB animations by converting them to MSETs with http://kkdf2.sakura.ne.jp/pcsx2lair/expack1anbz2.7z (password is ][).
- Once the animations are in ASET format, load Noesis and view the model you just exported the ASET for.
- Noesis will automatically load the ASET of the same name as the MDLX you just opened if they're in the same folder.
- With Noesis's export function, you can then export the ASET animations to a variety of other animation formats.
- In order to extract the most ANBs and MSETs, I'd suggest using the most sophisticated KH2FM file extractor, Govanify's KH2FM Toolkit at https://github.com/GovanifY/KH2FM_Toolkit/