Use EGO ERP Archiver for unpacking the .erp files, and for exporting textures.
Tool overview and example exported model
How to use
Video tutorial : https://youtu.be/k3O4WVo-_F0
- Model : Loads a single model file. Files extracted with ERP Archiver have no extension, but model file names end with "^^model".
- Folder : Loads all the models inside a folder. You would probably want this for loading car models.
- Note : Folder loading might take some time, depending on models.
- NEX : Exports the model in custom binary format (.nex), intended to be loaded by Noesis. Noesis script for this format : Nex Script
- OBJ : Exports the model in OBJ format. Intended for static meshes.
- Note : Models will be exported into the folder Export.
Model formats are same as 18/19, but they are compressed with zstd now. Extract the erp with EGO ERP Archiver as usual. Find the idf folder which will have the model related files. Drag and drop the idf folder on F12020Dec. It will decompress the files as necessary and you can continue the standard process explained in the first post.
F12020Dec : http://www.mediafire.com/file/ukebxp9jg ... c.rar/file
Kimi's model textured