Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
TrumpetPro
advanced
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by TrumpetPro » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:49 pm

ExactExtract wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:12 am
I have both older and the latest versions installed. It looked like they were being imported into the older, greyer looking versions.

I try my best to follow instructions exactly, and these aren't exactly difficult but I have followed the instructions exactly in the latest versions and it is doing the exact same thing. I have everything selected, I hit CTRL A to apply the transforms, Then CTRL P and select Armature Deform. When I press play the animated .smd plays but the body mesh and skeleton don't move.

Thank you for the extra help, but there's got to be a little step somewhere (that's more than likely something that is always done in this process that it's forgotten about) that I'm not doing. It seems the other guy had the same issue but he fixed it (though doesn't mention how).
Have you tried going into the modifiers tab for the mesh and making sure the "Armature" modifier is set to the animation's armature? That's what Ctrl+P is supposed to do, although it's worth a shot.

ProGamer
veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:44 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by ProGamer » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:35 pm

First import the animation into Blender Before confirming, check this box

Make a new frame

Import the animation you will have the skeleton Then import your model Select the rotation of the skeleton Rotation X 90 For it to be positioned on the model press A to select everything Once everything is selected, do a CTRL P and choose Armature Deform Now your model and well animated I hope to have helped you :)

Hair animation with Wiggle Bone

To animate the hair select the smd points of the hair Check the box Wiggle Bone

Play the animation with animated hair :)

I did it on my Blender 2.83.1 and it works perfectly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ExactExtract
n00b
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by ExactExtract » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:59 am

TrumpetPro wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:49 pm

Have you tried going into the modifiers tab for the mesh and making sure the "Armature" modifier is set to the animation's armature? That's what Ctrl+P is supposed to do, although it's worth a shot.
That got it, thank you!

innundirSkinni
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by innundirSkinni » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:46 pm

this is probably the stupidiest question, but what programm should i use to extract the audio files? i'm a newbie to this. please can someone help & explain, how exactly to extract those files.where should i type it?...

---

видела и русскоговорящих в теме. объясните кто-нибудь, пожалуйста, конкретно через какую утилиту/программу нужно "вписывать" код или как-то открывать файлы, которые прикреплены к шапке темы? я открываю файл, он мигает и закрывается, всё. с такого рода файлами никогда дела не имела, поэтому в конфузе.
люди выше задавали те же вопросы, но их почему-то игнорируют.. не наказывайте нубов. сжальтесь над нами и протяните, пожалуйста, руку помощи х))

zeaofsuos
advanced
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by zeaofsuos » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:34 am

innundirSkinni wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:46 pm
this is probably the stupidiest question, but what programm should i use to extract the audio files? i'm a newbie to this. please can someone help & explain, how exactly to extract those files.where should i type it?...
Simple.

1) Use Aluigi's Quick Bms.
2) Use scripts attached to this post, (Wem and BNK in one zip file) Direct quickbms to Detroit's .Big Files (Scan through each BIG file with both scripts)
3) Should extract the contents to a folder of your choosing.

QuickBMS can be found here: http://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm

Keep in Mind.

Bnk script is for games sfx, music, ambience etc.
Wem is for the games voice lines.
scripts.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ProGamer
veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:44 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by ProGamer » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:27 pm

hi I ask it every time there is still nothing to extract the video of the game in the Big Files

an answer would be good i don't know for a script for that or another solution i just want to extract all the video of the game if possible help

innundirSkinni
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by innundirSkinni » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:19 pm

zeaofsuos wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:34 am
innundirSkinni wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:46 pm
this is probably the stupidiest question, but what programm should i use to extract the audio files? i'm a newbie to this. please can someone help & explain, how exactly to extract those files.where should i type it?...
Simple.

1) Use Aluigi's Quick Bms.
2) Use scripts attached to this post, (Wem and BNK in one zip file) Direct quickbms to Detroit's .Big Files (Scan through each BIG file with both scripts)
3) Should extract the contents to a folder of your choosing.

QuickBMS can be found here: http://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm

Keep in Mind.

Bnk script is for games sfx, music, ambience etc.
Wem is for the games voice lines.

scripts.7z
thank you SO SO SO much!! < 333

valravn89
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:05 pm

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by valravn89 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:04 pm

Hi guys,

I'm quite new to this and started out of curiousity but encountered a problem I can't seem to fix on my own. Maybe someone here would be so kind and assist?

The files are extracted from a PC file btw, maybe that's the whole problem already?

So I extracted the files according to the tutorial, copied the .skel into the ascii and tried to import the .ascii but get this message from the XNALara addon. Does the addon not work with my version of blender (2.83 and other imports not done by me are fine) or did I miss anything vital?

Thank you in advance!
Screenshot (366).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ProGamer
veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:44 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by ProGamer » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:53 am

valravn89 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:04 pm
Hi guys,

I'm quite new to this and started out of curiousity but encountered a problem I can't seem to fix on my own. Maybe someone here would be so kind and assist?

The files are extracted from a PC file btw, maybe that's the whole problem already?

So I extracted the files according to the tutorial, copied the .skel into the ascii and tried to import the .ascii but get this message from the XNALara addon. Does the addon not work with my version of blender (2.83 and other imports not done by me are fine) or did I miss anything vital?

Thank you in advance!
hi use Blender 2.83.1

and the xps script

http://www.mediafire.com/file/arvuv2qlc ... 2.zip/file

it must work

ProGamer
veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:44 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by ProGamer » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:19 pm

hi i have extracted the Detroit Become Human pkg I have all the files and tools, I absolutely want to extract all the video from the game,
I have asked several times but no answer I ask you once again possible to make a script or even integrate it directly into the tool to extract the videos from the game please Why should I be ignored of my post this site is here to help help or how it goes I hope it will be done Frankly it would be a shame to give up this game


I would love to have an answer and
not be ignored

I just ask for the option to extract the video from the game, please do it for us

PLEASE :[

Here are all my game files
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

d875j
advanced
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by d875j » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:45 pm

ProGamer wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:19 pm
I have asked several times but no answer. I ask you once again possible to make a script or even integrate it directly. Why should I be ignored of my post.

I would love to have an answer and not be ignored.
Same here mate. All I want is every file extracted and such. I know damn well game has more files. I understand if he wanted to mod just the set of files but rest of us wants everything moddable.

ProGamer
veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:44 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by ProGamer » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:50 pm

d875j wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:45 pm
ProGamer wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:19 pm
I have asked several times but no answer. I ask you once again possible to make a script or even integrate it directly. Why should I be ignored of my post.

I would love to have an answer and not be ignored.
Same here mate. All I want is every file extracted and such. I know damn well game has more files. I understand if he wanted to mod just the set of files but rest of us wants everything moddable.
yes all files contain a lot of stuff Even if they are extracted with a QuanticDream script or some other script like big bnk files,
or bigfiles wem there are a lot of things in this game We only have the possibility to extract voices, also animations and no sound I'm talking about the music, not even renamed if we could extract them lol from the game the extracted files , are not even
renowned

like animations or voices Could not convert all animations and now we can't even get all videos

We can't even rip music to previously tested PS4 files

It's a shame to abandon this game after all the years we've waited :x

Ask for help or information,

on the site it's really complicated, no answer

How many times have I asked on this site to be able to extract all the videos from the game files I hope it will be possible We still have hope

Finally, I hope

and also texture problem for the model

it's complicated to make the same textures for game models like Emma or Alice, I'm mostly talking about t-shirts that need to be retouched in Photoshop

when the tool extracts textures
It's a bit boring to retouch textures in Photoshop You have to fix the tool so that it extracts the textures from the model like the game and not to retouch the texture every time

One more thing, I hope that one day we can extract all the videos from the game with the tool

I also hope that we can go further and discover a lot of things in all the files of this game

I wanted to say one last thing,

we can't even extract the files

BigFile_Chunk_7_PS4.d01

BigFile_Chunk_7_PS4.d02

BigFile_Chunk_7_PS4.dat


BigFile_Chunk_7_PS4.dep

BigFile_Chunk_7_PS4.idm

with scripts

d875j
advanced
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by d875j » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:10 am

@ProGamer Agreed why abandon a project when you got people interested.

ProGamer
veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:44 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by ProGamer » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:35 am

d875j wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:10 am
@ProGamer Agreed why abandon a project when you got people interested.
Yes, it's true

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 2178
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 1756 times

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by daemon1 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:28 am

there any many more other very interesting games needing tools
i have no time to return to detroit

Post Reply