READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Detroit Become Human tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
kotn3l
beginner

Re: Detroit Become Human tools

Post by kotn3l » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:59 pm

Bladers wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:13 pm
kotn3l wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:43 pm
but I managed to find the police department object, the whole city, and some houses.

Wait is that a screen shot from the game or a render that you did? and when you say the PD object, you mean with all the models and textures associated with it?
It's a render I made. All the objects that you see in the render are inside that one file, textures as well. Only chairs and moveable objects are missing etc

Apocalypse000
ultra-n00b

Post by Apocalypse000 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello, can someone send me a link to download the file detroit_files_list.txt, because I would like to extract and be able to recover What file is extracted?

Bladers
advanced

Post by Bladers » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:59 am

kotn3l wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:59 pm
Bladers wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:13 pm
kotn3l wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:43 pm
but I managed to find the police department object, the whole city, and some houses.

Wait is that a screen shot from the game or a render that you did? and when you say the PD object, you mean with all the models and textures associated with it?
It's a render I made. All the objects that you see in the render are inside that one file, textures as well. Only chairs and moveable objects are missing etc
Nice that looks pretty nice. What 3d software did you use or did you use a game engine like UE4?

ProGamer
ultra-n00b

Post by ProGamer » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:54 am

Hi, I love your rendering. It's incredible. how it can be extracted I just received Detroit files And I'm really interested I have a list Other list with model names Do you have another list to extract? which file did you extract

If you have a list could you send it to me and could you explain to me Thank you

kotn3l
beginner

Post by kotn3l » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:52 am

I believe that file list is generated whenever you run the program without any paramteres. To quote daemon1:
daemon1 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:02 pm
1. To make a list, run the tool without parameters
Example: Detroit > list.txt
It will create a list of potentially extractable game packages and their sizes (in bytes). MOST of them will have models, but there will be some with only videos, sounds or animations, these will be skipped with error message "not supported". (list.txt, you need this)

A list of all noticable models is included (Detroit_File_List.txt)
Btw that render was made in Cinema4D with Octane.