Alicia Online Models & Animation

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Ghosten
ultra-n00b

Alicia Online Models & Animation

Post by Ghosten » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:59 pm

I've seen very little discussion on this topic, and have yet to manage a breakthrough. I'm hoping someone can work with the knowledge I have at hand.

Alicia Online is an older Korean MMO that has since been taken hold by a new owner. This new owner has been doing translations, modifying code and other various things that come with developing and hosting a game. The game's animation files used Renderware, which GTA San Andreas also used. It's definitely an older program; I found a rather shady version of it online but couldn't figure out how to get it to work. I'm sure there's a lot I'm missing here. I've tried multiple programs that claim to open .ANM files, but none of them actually can preform. I'm not a programmer so I haven't figured out writing any code to get it to work or even if that is the direction that should be taken. There's other file formats in there as well; .AIM and .DDF. I believe they work under the same premises as the .ANM files, but I'm not sure.

If you have any ideas at all feel free to message me. I'll respond faster on Discord so please add me there.
Ghosten#5808

I can't attach a file but I can share it easily through Discord. I have all the files ready, just not the tools to open them.