Page 2 of 3

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:19 am
by Lynix
here a script for LOD.SCENE
ist basicly the script i posted before the only difference is that i disabled the bonepart

in this script at LODs-files with characters it doesnt use bones and weight….
Scene files have no bones so that doesnt matter there

Re: 舞阳城

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:28 pm
by usabdt
Szkaradek123 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:40 pm
geometry+uv

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hwvei70hx ... -16%5D.zip
Why does this scenario when the model is exported without materials like the ones you wrote? I have a script you write for the Black Desert that can produce materials

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:36 pm
by usabdt
I used all my IQ to sit in the Model :)), but I still can't think of a way to match it correctly

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:13 pm
by Lynix
@usebdt i didnt try that Script but im Sure that bd Script has a link to the textures as there is no way it creates itself custom textures.. And also in the descrioption He Talks about the mesh and uv.. Uv is not the texture... Uv is in percentage where in a texture a vertex is located... Given that the mesh knows where parts of the texture is used onto the mesh

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:42 pm
by Nguyen Thanh Tùng
Lynix wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:13 pm
@usebdt i didnt try that Script but im Sure that bd Script has a link to the textures as there is no way it creates itself custom textures.. And also in the descrioption He Talks about the mesh and uv.. Uv is not the texture... Uv is in percentage where in a texture a vertex is located... Given that the mesh knows where parts of the texture is used onto the mesh
hi lynix, can you see me for these 3d files?
https://mega.nz/#F!i3pgGaQb!qDNvR-CVAZUAQ4CST93Avg
https://mega.nz/#F!yjxCUATa!FdgUv--8Dk4vjoe9eVwMsQ

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:54 pm
by Lynix
that files do not contain meshes they are HLSL (shader) files.

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm
by Lynix
Edit: the second mega link contains meshes and that can be opened by the script i already uploaded

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:03 pm
by Nguyen Thanh Tùng
Lynix wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm
Edit: the second mega link contains meshes and that can be opened by the script i already uploaded
In the Lods file there are many model files that are torn. hope you update soon

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:52 pm
by Lynix
Nguyen Thanh Tùng wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:03 pm
Lynix wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm
Edit: the second mega link contains meshes and that can be opened by the script i already uploaded
In the Lods file there are many model files that are torn. hope you update soon
i cant update anything because ist as intended …
the files are correct extracted. if they are tron like in the Picture they are supposed to be that way... if its just a half Bridge for example thats what is inside that file Nothing else

Edit: my script extracts Always everything from a given file

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:55 pm
by Lynix
what is more of a pain … where and especially what texture file is for a given mesh… for the characters its findable.. but LOD files i have no clue where the correct texture files are for a given mesh

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 2:32 am
by MoonlightFox
Lynix wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 pm
here a beta Maxscript for characters.
Thank you so much for this!

I found a model where it errors and only partially loads the meshes, or it fails completely and loads nothing (seems to be random, it works partially or then you try again and doesn't work at all)

It also gives this error
Image

If it partially loads it seems to be missing a hair mesh, inner body mesh, and also part of the skirt for this clothing set

Here is a download link to the .dat that is erroring your script and not fully working if you want to check it out to see why it isn't loading everything. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yagknk7z ... e.rar/file

Thank you in advance for any help, and thank you again for sharing the script!

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 am
by Lynix
MoonlightFox wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:32 am
Lynix wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 pm
here a beta Maxscript for characters.
Thank you so much for this!

I found a model where it errors and only partially loads the meshes, or it fails completely and loads nothing (seems to be random, it works partially or then you try again and doesn't work at all)

It also gives this error
Image

If it partially loads it seems to be missing a hair mesh, inner body mesh, and also part of the skirt for this clothing set

Here is a download link to the .dat that is erroring your script and not fully working if you want to check it out to see why it isn't loading everything. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yagknk7z ... e.rar/file

Thank you in advance for any help, and thank you again for sharing the script!

fixed that bug ….
the missing mesh was there because it could not load all meshes of that file.
if still some files cant be loaded pm me i fix the script.

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:01 am
by MoonlightFox
Lynix wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 am
MoonlightFox wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:32 am
Lynix wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 pm
here a beta Maxscript for characters.
Thank you so much for this!

I found a model where it errors and only partially loads the meshes, or it fails completely and loads nothing (seems to be random, it works partially or then you try again and doesn't work at all)

It also gives this error
Image

If it partially loads it seems to be missing a hair mesh, inner body mesh, and also part of the skirt for this clothing set

Here is a download link to the .dat that is erroring your script and not fully working if you want to check it out to see why it isn't loading everything. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yagknk7z ... e.rar/file

Thank you in advance for any help, and thank you again for sharing the script!

fixed that bug ….
the missing mesh was there because it could not load all meshes of that file.
if still some files cant be loaded pm me i fix the script.
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me and fix the script~!

I'll let you know if I come across any others that can't be loaded.

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:13 am
by Lynix
MoonlightFox wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:01 am
Lynix wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 am
MoonlightFox wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:32 am


Thank you so much for this!

I found a model where it errors and only partially loads the meshes, or it fails completely and loads nothing (seems to be random, it works partially or then you try again and doesn't work at all)

It also gives this error
Image

If it partially loads it seems to be missing a hair mesh, inner body mesh, and also part of the skirt for this clothing set

Here is a download link to the .dat that is erroring your script and not fully working if you want to check it out to see why it isn't loading everything. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yagknk7z ... e.rar/file

Thank you in advance for any help, and thank you again for sharing the script!

fixed that bug ….
the missing mesh was there because it could not load all meshes of that file.
if still some files cant be loaded pm me i fix the script.
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me and fix the script~!

I'll let you know if I come across any others that can't be loaded.
No Problem :) i See cases where the Script still could fail but since i didnt open all mesh files yet im not Sure about that

Re: 逆水寒

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:15 am
by usabdt
MoonlightFox wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:32 am
Lynix wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 pm
here a beta Maxscript for characters.
Thank you so much for this!

I found a model where it errors and only partially loads the meshes, or it fails completely and loads nothing (seems to be random, it works partially or then you try again and doesn't work at all)

It also gives this error
Image

If it partially loads it seems to be missing a hair mesh, inner body mesh, and also part of the skirt for this clothing set

Here is a download link to the .dat that is erroring your script and not fully working if you want to check it out to see why it isn't loading everything. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yagknk7z ... e.rar/file

Thank you in advance for any help, and thank you again for sharing the script!
Can you share the model when completing the material assignment ??