Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
solidpoke412
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:37 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by solidpoke412 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:46 pm

rex1825 wrote:
solidpoke412 wrote:
rex1825 wrote: ...something's wrong with attached file, it is corrupted...
seems ok with WINRAR 5.50
...lol me, using old WinRar 4.xx :)
;)
GT TOOL 64 BIT WIN noGUI - FLATZ.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

solidpoke412
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:37 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by solidpoke412 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:52 pm

streetracer23 wrote:
daemon1 wrote:The new version of model tool that fixes lots of problems is uploaded.
I will describe it later.
Please write detailed instructions step by step
let me know how you go, and what you might want more info on...
Last edited by solidpoke412 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solidpoke412
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:37 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by solidpoke412 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:05 pm

rex1825 wrote:Wondering if updated files 1.31 from PS4 PKG Viewer can be used for model extraction?
https://sites.google.com/site/theleeche ... ects=0&d=1

or have a look for "Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.5.1.rar" instead...
orbis-pub-chk.exe comes with that... i won't post that here though...
password for Fake Signed .PKG = all zeros...
00000000000000000000000000000000

good F*cking luck if you're looking for GT SPORT v1.15 - 1.31 + Content...
having v1.00 -> v1.14 is already nice enough... i mean 205 cars already ffs...
v1.15 of GT:S requires FW 5.50 ? to decrypt it, and no PS4 kernel exploit afaik above FW5.05 is public yet...

rex1825
advanced
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by rex1825 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:14 pm

solidpoke412 wrote:
rex1825 wrote:Wondering if updated files 1.31 from PS4 PKG Viewer can be used for model extraction?
https://sites.google.com/site/theleeche ... ects=0&d=1

or have a look for "Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.5.1.rar" instead...
orbis-pub-chk.exe comes with that... i won't post that here though...
password for Fake Signed .PKG = all zeros...
00000000000000000000000000000000

good F*cking luck if you're looking for GT SPORT v1.15 - 1.31 + Content...
having v1.00 -> v1.14 is already nice enough... i mean 205 cars already ffs...
v1.15 of GT:S requires FW 5.50 ? to decrypt it, and no PS4 kernel exploit afaik above FW5.05 is public yet...
PS4 PKG Viewer cannot open it... so that's it... :D

xzelao
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:49 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by xzelao » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:54 pm

daemon1, thank you for the incredible work you are doing! So many years hoping to see this happen :D

Can someone please send an invitation the GT research discord?

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1789
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 1260 times

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by daemon1 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:45 pm

rex1825 wrote:PS4 PKG Viewer cannot open it... so that's it... :D
PS4 PKG Viewer CAN open decrypted versions of packages.
It will never open official PKG downloaded from sony servers

rex1825
advanced
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by rex1825 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:56 am

solidpoke412 wrote:...
good F*cking luck if you're looking for GT SPORT v1.15 - 1.31 + Content...
having v1.00 -> v1.14 is already nice enough... i mean 205 cars already ffs...
v1.15 of GT:S requires FW 5.50 ? to decrypt it, and no PS4 kernel exploit afaik above FW5.05 is public yet...
...just so you know, FW 6.x.x is close to be exploited, so, we'll probably have access to new patches too...

User avatar
zaykho
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by zaykho » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:57 am

rex1825 wrote: ...just so you know, FW 6.x.x is close to be exploited, so, we'll probably have access to new patches too...
Oh boy ! I hope you are right !

Flandyn
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:06 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by Flandyn » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:05 pm

I don't know where else to ask this, so i'll ask it here.

I used to be a member of the GT discord, but it is not appearing in my server list anymore (I noticed this today).
Why is this? Was the server deleted? Was I banned? (if so, why?) If somebody could help me out here, I would be very thankful.

TolikGT
beginner
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:23 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Gran Turismo Sport (GTS/GT7) model tools

Post by TolikGT » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:43 pm

Flandyn wrote:I don't know where else to ask this, so i'll ask it here.

I used to be a member of the GT discord, but it is not appearing in my server list anymore (I noticed this today).
Why is this? Was the server deleted? Was I banned? (if so, why?) If somebody could help me out here, I would be very thankful.
u can find Gran Turismo Sport models here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... tn__=-UC-R

Post Reply