Offtopic: Into Commodore 64 (6502) coding, pixeling or music?
Xentax is looking for new members for the C64 activities!
Just drop us a message at forum@xentax.com and join the Scene Team!

Forum rules: Click here

Ripping from 3d.nicovideo.jp

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
tim7666
ultra-n00b

Ripping from 3d.nicovideo.jp

Post by tim7666 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:40 am

Hello, i was wondering if there is a way to rip model from 3d.nicovideo.jp website (model seems to be observable by a 3D viewer working under OpenGL or under Unity Web player) ? because every try i gave was unsuccessful. Thanks for your answers.

Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Ripping from 3d.nicovideo.jp

Post by Darko » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:38 pm

tim7666 wrote:Hello, i was wondering if there is a way to rip model from 3d.nicovideo.jp website (model seems to be observable by a 3D viewer working under OpenGL or under Unity Web player) ? because every try i gave was unsuccessful. Thanks for your answers.
Nicovideo uses unity plugin, there's a tutorial of how to rip from web pages using unity in xentax and, after that, you can use unity assets studio to rip the mode, you want.

tim7666
ultra-n00b

Post by tim7666 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Do you have a link to this tutorial ? i haven't find it with my research.

octaviousrex
veteran

Post by octaviousrex » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:51 am

Darko wrote:
tim7666 wrote:Hello, i was wondering if there is a way to rip model from 3d.nicovideo.jp website (model seems to be observable by a 3D viewer working under OpenGL or under Unity Web player) ? because every try i gave was unsuccessful. Thanks for your answers.
Nicovideo uses unity plugin, there's a tutorial of how to rip from web pages using unity in xentax and, after that, you can use unity assets studio to rip the mode, you want.
do you have a link to unity asset studio that works for you. The one I used to use stopped working years ago and everyone else seems to swear by it but it never seems to work for me.

tim7666
ultra-n00b

Post by tim7666 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:19 pm

octaviousrex wrote:
Darko wrote:
do you have a link to unity asset studio that works for you. The one I used to use stopped working years ago and everyone else seems to swear by it but it never seems to work for me.
I don't have unity asset studio because i finally managed to rip model from 3d.nicovideo.jp by using ninja ripper 1.7.1 (D3D9 wrapper) on my firefox, version 47 for win32 (can be found here http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/47.0/).So if people wants to rip model from 3d.nicovideo.jp, they can do like this, because it's seems to be impossible to rip model with some "unity rip method" or maybe this is just me who don't find a way to do it or haven't succeed in, on the other hand just in case someone wants to use Unity Webplayer : he just have to take an older version of firefox (ESR version 52 would be OK) and download Unity Webplayer.