Hello all, we have been targeted by a certain type of spambot that will send messages to our users in their private messages. If you get a message from such a loser/bot, report it to us here, and delete the message !

WRC 7 models

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
huckleberrypie
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

WRC 7 models

Post by huckleberrypie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:29 am

I don't have a copy of the game yet so I can't provide you with any samples atm, but has anyone tried ripping the cars off this? Right now I'm thinking about putting the Yaris and Fiesta to some other game e.g. The Sims or GTA.

huckleberrypie
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: WRC 7 models

Post by huckleberrypie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:59 am

Bump

fil1969
veteran

Post by fil1969 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Idk if there are tools for this game, anyway i got the model with ninjaripper, works good, the only problem is a pain put in place every car part since are imported all in the middle of the scene.

huckleberrypie
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:01 pm

fil1969 wrote:Idk if there are tools for this game, anyway i got the model with ninjaripper, works good, the only problem is a pain put in place every car part since are imported all in the middle of the scene.
Are they distorted or incorrectly proportioned though? Would love to have models of the Yaris, Fiesta and at least some of the drivers for a GTA mod or two. :P

fil1969
veteran

Post by fil1969 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:02 am

huckleberrypie wrote:
fil1969 wrote:Idk if there are tools for this game, anyway i got the model with ninjaripper, works good, the only problem is a pain put in place every car part since are imported all in the middle of the scene.
Are they distorted or incorrectly proportioned though? Would love to have models of the Yaris, Fiesta and at least some of the drivers for a GTA mod or two. :P
No, are perfect, you have only to set up the uv's scale in ninja ripper settings,because otherwise is too much big, then place every part in the right position.

huckleberrypie
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by huckleberrypie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:19 pm

fil1969 wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:
No, are perfect, you have only to set up the uv's scale in ninja ripper settings,because otherwise is too much big, then place every part in the right position.
I see. I could try my hand at ripping them models myself, but could you do one of the Yaris and Fiesta for me please? Couldn't download the game on Steam here at my place right now no thanks to my slow internet connection.

huckleberrypie
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by huckleberrypie » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:47 am

Bump

huckleberrypie
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by huckleberrypie » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:53 am

fil1969 wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:
Just tried it out myself, and yeah the parts are all centered, not to mention that the UVs seem to be a little messed up. Any suggestions?

huckleberrypie
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by huckleberrypie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:32 am

Anyone?