Page 3 of 7

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:04 am
by Bigchillghost
qwzzz wrote:what program should i used to convert pvr files to png?
Use PVRTexTool.

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:07 am
by Bigchillghost
Tool updated to v1.2.2.

Change log:
1. Added support for environment models;
2. Fixed a wrong parenting issue with the stripped meshes.

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:25 am
by mono24
Just wanted to give this a try and forgive my ignorance, but I must be blind, where does it say how one opens the .pack archives?
Just got the game off of iTunes, and I only have few .pack but umm, yeah I only see info about obb android, and that HaoZip will not work for .pack from IPA, so... what am I missing?

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:41 am
by Bigchillghost
mono24 wrote:Just wanted to give this a try and forgive my ignorance, but I must be blind, where does it say how one opens the .pack archives?
Just got the game off of iTunes, and I only have few .pack but umm, yeah I only see info about obb android, and that HaoZip will not work for .pack from IPA, so... what am I missing?
Just change their extension to zip before using Haozip. However some files in the pack archive seem to be encrypted.
You'll have to ignore them when Haozip prompts you for password. Or maybe I can write an unpacker to extract all these files.

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:38 am
by rongctor
Bigchillghost wrote:Tool updated to v1.2.2.

Change log:
1. Added support for environment models;
2. Fixed a wrong parenting issue with the stripped meshes.
amazing job,thanks lot.

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:31 pm
by Bigchillghost
Here's a BMS unpacker for the iOS pack files. The encrypted files will be dumped into an additional folder.
Zip64Unpacker.zip
Works with Android obb file too. Just remember to create a new folder as the output location.

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:48 pm
by qwzzz
Bigchillghost wrote:
qwzzz wrote:what program should i used to convert pvr files to png?
Use PVRTexTool.
unable to convert them pvrtextool open the files empty

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 pm
by Bigchillghost
qwzzz wrote: unable to convert them pvrtextool open the files empty
Refer to the second note in this post:
viewtopic.php?p=137293#p137293

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:32 am
by qwzzz
Bigchillghost wrote:
qwzzz wrote: unable to convert them pvrtextool open the files empty
Refer to the second note in this post:
viewtopic.php?p=137293#p137293
thanks works now...

is there a way to convert the windows store version? the textures on mobile are pretty low res

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:51 am
by Bigchillghost
qwzzz wrote:is there a way to convert the windows store version? the textures on mobile are pretty low res
If you can access to the files, maybe. But they are actually the same assets as those used in the Android/iOS version.

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 pm
by Bigchillghost
Tool v1.3.1 updated!

Change log:
1. Added support for multiple UV channels;
2. Added user configuration file support;
3. Fixed a bug when exporting models from files containing both stripped and non-stripped meshes;
4. Now the SaveHighestLodOnly option applys also to stripped meshes.

New Feature:
A simple build-in Mesh Quadifier is Now Available!
Image

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:50 am
by rongctor
Bigchillghost wrote:Tool v1.3.1 updated!

Change log:
1. Added support for multiple UV channels;
2. Added user configuration file support;
3. Fixed a bug when exporting models from files containing both stripped and non-stripped meshes;
4. Now the SaveHighestLodOnly option applys also to stripped meshes.

New Feature:
A simple build-in Mesh Quadifier is Now Available!
Image
i love u

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:16 am
by mono24
Bigchillghost wrote:Tool v1.3.1 updated!
New Feature:
A simple build-in Mesh Quadifier is Now Available!
I am impressed with this new feature you added to the latest updated tool, I wish all extraction/dumping tools available to have this as an option which is seriously needed for us 3D artists who need quads in their initial state before devs turned them to tris, thank you very much.

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:54 am
by Bigchillghost
Was trying to enhance the functionality of my binary FBX builder by supporting also vertex colors. Here's a simple test on the overclocked model:
Acura_NSX.jpg
Let me know if there is a need for this feature.

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends Jtex|Jmox Convertor(A9Tool)

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:31 am
by Tosyk
Bigchillghost wrote:Was trying to enhance the functionality of my binary FBX builder by supporting also vertex colors. Here's a simple test on the overclocked model:
Acura_NSX.jpg
Let me know if there is a need for this feature.
I suppose devs could use vertex coloring for the AO of the car bodies and since cars are high poly so if it's not much of a trouble I would like to see this feature