Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 1577 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by daemon1 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:20 am

MaZTeR wrote:but I think you knew this already
no, i didn't know why it crashed, because i didn't know how you were running it

and yes, it will not help with eyelashes.
right now i found one trick that can position his eyes closer to proper point, but still a bit incorrect

are there any other models that have this issue?

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:24 pm

daemon1 wrote:
MaZTeR wrote:but I think you knew this already
no, i didn't know why it crashed, because i didn't know how you were running it

and yes, it will not help with eyelashes.
right now i found one trick that can position his eyes closer to proper point, but still a bit incorrect

are there any other models that have this issue?
As of right now, I haven't seen any other model other than Sueño to have this issue.

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Was wondering if this supports the extraction of level geometry, since Archive_Next is unable to do that. I was thinking about getting the masoleum interior from the final cinematic cutscene.

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Been trying to get the Tar-21 but it always breaks during export, no matter what I do.

I've tried the table it gives me automatically labeled "0" as well as a custom one with only duplicates removed.

Here's my custom one:

Code: Select all

079B66153D4 --> 1 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_body

079B66153E3 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_BarrelMedium
079B66153E0 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_BarrelShort
0B145420570 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_coversides
079B661540E --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_laserATPIAL
079B66153E6 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_Muzzle
079B66153EE --> 3 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_suppressor
079B66153EA --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_compensator
079B66153DC --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_magazine
079B6615404 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_EXPS3
079B6615400 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_compM4
079B6615408 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scopeEXPS3_Mag
07937A2A86F --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scopeSpecter
099716D77D3 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_Reflex
099716D77D7 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_MicroT1
099716D77E1 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_Kobra
099716D77EB --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_PK-AS
099716D77DB --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_MicroT1_wMAG
099716D77E5 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_Kobra_wMAG
099716D782F --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_ACOG
079B66153FD --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_ironsights
0B145420573 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_coverbottom
079B66153F3 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_foregrip
10EA3502C26 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_Foregrip_V4
099716F0863 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_GL1
1016C7670A2 --> 2 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_angledForegripV2




079B66152C2 --> 2 Object W_ASR_TAR_Body

079B66152CA --> 1 Object W_ASR_TAR_Barrel

079B66152C6 --> 1 Object W_ASR_TAR_Barrel_short

09971660908 --> 1 Object W_AT_Railcover_Large_Right

03C3F699FFD --> 1 Object W_AT_ATPIAL_laser
1016C70CB0D --> 1 Object W_AT_laser_3DOT

1016C70CB28 --> 1 Object W_AT_rangefinder

079B66152BE --> 1 Object W_ASR_TAR_FlashHider

03C3F699FD5 --> 1 Object W_AT_compensator

079B66152BE --> 1 Object W_ASR_TAR_FlashHider

1016C70CB43 --> 1 Object W_AT_Compensator_V2_556

09971665A94 --> 1 Object W_AT_STANAG_Short

03C3F69A1FA --> 1 Object W_CAR_M4A1_magazine

099716658C3 --> 1 Object W_AT_Stanag_long

0506086DC1D --> 1 Object W_AT_EXPS3-4

0506086C376 --> 1 Object W_AT_scopeCompM4_Sliced
05095FDE4E9 --> 1 Object W_AT_EXPS3-4_withMagnifier
07FD7C0749A --> 1 Object W_AT_scopeSpecterDR
03C3F69A511 --> 1 Object W_AT_scopeReflex_AC11704
07FD7C08F9A --> 1 Object W_AT_scopeMicroT1
07937A28392 --> 1 Object W_AT_scopeKobra
07FD7C09E0B --> 1 Object W_AT_scopePKAS
07937A2D20D --> 1 Object W_AT_scopeMicroT1_withMagnifier
07937A34301 --> 1 Object W_AT_Kobra_withMagnifier
03C3F69A562 --> 1 Object W_AT_scopeAcog_TA31H
079B66152BA --> 5 Object W_ASR_TAR_Ironsights_Folded
079B66152B6 --> 5 Object W_ASR_TAR_Ironsights_Unfolded
0997166090C --> 1 Object W_AT_Railcover_Small_Bottom
03C3F69A011 --> 1 Object W_AT_foregrip_RVG
07FD7C0C64F --> 1 Object W_AT_foreGrip_HK121
1016C70CABB --> 1 Object W_AT_foregrip_V3
1016C70CAD7 --> 1 Object W_AT_foregrip_V4
099716F0892 --> 1 Object W_AT_GL1
1016C70CAF2 --> 1 Object W_AT_Angled_ForeGrip_V2
And here's the one it gives me automatically:

Code: Select all

00000000000 Skeleton ---
079B66152C2 Object   W_ASR_TAR_Body
079B66153E3 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_BarrelMedium
079B66152CA Object   W_ASR_TAR_Barrel
0B145420570 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_coversides
09971660908 Object   W_AT_Railcover_Large_Right
079B66152BE Object   W_ASR_TAR_FlashHider
079B66153E6 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_Muzzle
079B66153EE Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_suppressor
079B66153DC Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_magazine
09971665A94 Object   W_AT_STANAG_Short
0506086DC1D Object   W_AT_EXPS3-4
079B6615404 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_scope_EXPS3
079B66153FD Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_ironsights
079B66152BA Object   W_ASR_TAR_Ironsights_Folded
0B145420573 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_coverbottom
0997166090C Object   W_AT_Railcover_Small_Bottom
079B66153D4 Skeleton W_ASR_TAR21_body
Edit: As for the custom one, I forgot to mention I tried to include and exclude the Main skeleton called 000000000 and it didn't work either.

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 1577 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by daemon1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:44 pm

i dont know what are you doing there.

Image

here's 0 variant, works fine for me
skeleton must never be 00000000000

Code: Select all

03FD2748BA8 Skeleton W_Gunsmith_BaseWeapon
03F45CA2F26 Object   WG_AT_scopeCompM4_LOD0
079B6613207 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_scope_COMPM4
03F45CA2F43 Object   WG_AT_ATPIAL_laser_LOD0
079B661321E Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_laserAPTIAL
079B66131F7 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Ironsights
079B6613142 Object   WG_ASR_TAR21_Ironsight_folded_LOD0
079B66131E9 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Magazine
09971665F59 Object   WG_AT_STANAG_Short_LOD0
079B66131E4 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_trigger
07937A0BA3F Object   WG_AT_TriggerSingle_LOD0
03F45CA2F3E Object   WG_AT_SmallCalibreCompensator_LOD0
079B6613203 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Compensator
079B66131ED Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Barrel_Short
079B661312E Object   WG_ASR_TAR21_Barrel_Short_LOD0
0B14542056C Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_coverbottom
099716606C7 Object   WG_AT_Railcover_Small_Bottom_LOD0
079B66131E0 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Body
079B6613133 Object   WG_ASR_TAR21_Body_LOD0
079B6613138 Object   WG_ASR_TAR21_Trigger_LOD0

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:52 pm

daemon1 wrote:i dont know what are you doing there.

Image

here's 0 variant, works fine for me
skeleton must never be 00000000000

Code: Select all

03FD2748BA8 Skeleton W_Gunsmith_BaseWeapon
03F45CA2F26 Object   WG_AT_scopeCompM4_LOD0
079B6613207 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_scope_COMPM4
03F45CA2F43 Object   WG_AT_ATPIAL_laser_LOD0
079B661321E Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_laserAPTIAL
079B66131F7 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Ironsights
079B6613142 Object   WG_ASR_TAR21_Ironsight_folded_LOD0
079B66131E9 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Magazine
09971665F59 Object   WG_AT_STANAG_Short_LOD0
079B66131E4 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_trigger
07937A0BA3F Object   WG_AT_TriggerSingle_LOD0
03F45CA2F3E Object   WG_AT_SmallCalibreCompensator_LOD0
079B6613203 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Compensator
079B66131ED Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Barrel_Short
079B661312E Object   WG_ASR_TAR21_Barrel_Short_LOD0
0B14542056C Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_coverbottom
099716606C7 Object   WG_AT_Railcover_Small_Bottom_LOD0
079B66131E0 Skeleton WG_ASR_TAR21_Body
079B6613133 Object   WG_ASR_TAR21_Body_LOD0
079B6613138 Object   WG_ASR_TAR21_Trigger_LOD0
By the look of it, there are apparently two versions of this, the one I tried to use and the one you used with the beginning WG. I guess the one you used is the one used in the gunsmith, but what is the one I tried to use? I guess it's the world model that is supposed to be connected to the player, I'm not sure.

Edit: The one I used is from DataPC archive and apparently the one you picked up is from DataPC_Extra archive. I'm not sure why the first one doesn't work.

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 1577 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by daemon1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:08 pm

There's no Tar21 in DataPC archive

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:12 pm

daemon1 wrote:There's no Tar21 in DataPC archive
Yeah there is, it's called "079B661536E W_ASR_TAR-21" and it even exported everything, although the positioning of every single piece was incorrect.

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:35 pm

Okay I'm really confused with this one.

I found the one you opened, however, I can't get it working at all. Importing the SMD doesn't help because if I append it to the target, the bones mess up and if I apply it as an armature, the objects won't even move when the timeline in moved forward. It doesn't work at all as it does with the character models.

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 1577 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by daemon1 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:22 pm

as you can see on the picture, SMD does work. I can't look into the files now.

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:06 pm

I have a problem, I'm trying to export once again the older models, but the mesh doesn't even stick to the smd skeleton in any way, no matter if i remove the old armature or leave it intact as well as select only the skeleton or both the skeleton and the mesh. Making the smd as a new armature ends up with the same result and appending it to a target breaks the entire model.

I could really use a video tutorial for getting this tool working properly on Blender.

Image

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:00 pm

I found out something about the weapons:

It seems that the weapons labeled with the beginning "W_" inside DataPC archive are the LOD models found in the game, which use lower detail versions of the standard models. Some attachments also are "sliced", so they dont even have the full models. The ones inside DataPC_Extra archive with the beginning "WG_" are the ones found from the Gunsmith, which also have much higher detail models. However, it seems that the skeleton found in DataPC_Extra uses incorrect skeleton, as some models become displaced even with the SMD in use, however, with the DataPC skeleton, the models corresponding with the DataPC extra ones will have proper coordinates.

I'm going to try to use the skeleton found from DataPC on the models found in the DataPC_extra archive and see if that fixes the incorrect coordinates.

Edit: No actually, the "W_" weapon models are the models you see in first person mode, hence the reason why some of the models are "sliced".

Edit 2: Alone, the skeletons inside the DataPC archive do not work with the gunsmith models. The skeletons inside DataPC and DataPC_Extra have to be combined so that the WG_XXX -models work properly. However, still some of the models have incorrect coordinates and there's nothing I can do. The initial locations of the models are the reason for that. For example, the short STANAG magazine is way out of place and most of the sights as well.

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Any idea what skeleton the object "CP_Head_ShortBeard" is supposed to use?

I've tried the head skeleton of the model I'm trying to get, as well as the combinations of that and Main Skeleton, the head skeleton + skeleton "CP_Male_Beard" and finally the head skeleton + skeleton "CP_Male_Beard" and skeletons:
0DDBB68DE36 --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Memhet
079F67E4237 --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Cesar
079F67E41BA --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Afro_Ico
079F67E42E0 --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Hisp_Ico
0DDBB69079D --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_JustinP

...and none worked. The beard always glitches out completely, and it looks like the reason for it is because the vertices that glitch out are pulled toward the rest pose of the mesh. There should be an additional bone which gets pulled to the center of the head, which is affected by the animation and also affects the non-affected vertices.

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 1577 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by daemon1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:59 pm

MaZTeR wrote:Any idea what skeleton the object "CP_Head_ShortBeard" is supposed to use?

I've tried the head skeleton of the model I'm trying to get, as well as the combinations of that and Main Skeleton, the head skeleton + skeleton "CP_Male_Beard" and finally the head skeleton + skeleton "CP_Male_Beard" and skeletons:
0DDBB68DE36 --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Memhet
079F67E4237 --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Cesar
079F67E41BA --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Afro_Ico
079F67E42E0 --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Hisp_Ico
0DDBB69079D --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_JustinP

...and none worked. The beard always glitches out completely, and it looks like the reason for it is because the vertices that glitch out are pulled toward the rest pose of the mesh. There should be an additional bone which gets pulled to the center of the head, which is affected by the animation and also affects the non-affected vertices.
what is the entity name that is using that CP_Male_Beard ?

MaZTeR
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:06 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by MaZTeR » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:50 pm

daemon1 wrote:
MaZTeR wrote:Any idea what skeleton the object "CP_Head_ShortBeard" is supposed to use?

I've tried the head skeleton of the model I'm trying to get, as well as the combinations of that and Main Skeleton, the head skeleton + skeleton "CP_Male_Beard" and finally the head skeleton + skeleton "CP_Male_Beard" and skeletons:
0DDBB68DE36 --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Memhet
079F67E4237 --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Cesar
079F67E41BA --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Afro_Ico
079F67E42E0 --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_Hisp_Ico
0DDBB69079D --> c Skeleton CP_Beard_JustinP

...and none worked. The beard always glitches out completely, and it looks like the reason for it is because the vertices that glitch out are pulled toward the rest pose of the mesh. There should be an additional bone which gets pulled to the center of the head, which is affected by the animation and also affects the non-affected vertices.
what is the entity name that is using that CP_Male_Beard ?
It's Player_Template.

Also, I managed to kinda manually fix it by saving the weights, removing the skin modifier from the mesh, adjusting the mesh to the approximately correctly location, applying the fix animation onto the player model and then applying the old weights.

Post Reply