READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

King of Fighters All Stars

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
korea0799
ultra-n00b

Re: King of Fighters All Stars

Post by korea0799 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:43 am

MisterPrawn wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:50 pm
Would anyone be willing to DM me the data files that download when you start up the game? I've been trying to get them via BlueStacks, but I can never seem to wrap my head around how one gets data files that aren't included in the main ipa/apk file.

Hope I'm not being a bit of a nuisance for asking this. :]
NOX workable

zhanghongming123
ultra-n00b

Post by zhanghongming123 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:02 am

ratonmalo wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:34 am
Hi,
I having problems with the animations.

If I Load the Character (Menu File > Load file // Select file prefabs_character_takuma)
I can extracted and the facials (Blend Shape) works great.

From there If I load the animation file (Menu File > Load file // Select file resourcesdata_animation_character_takuma)
All the animations appear in the Asset List Tab and the Takuma Character Moldes disappear.

If I try to extract the animations selecting the menu Export > All Assets, the extracting progress bar start to move but I get no extracted file in the folder. Getting the next error "Nothing exported. 62 assets skipped (not extractable of files already exist)"

Any help? Thanks
put prefabs_mesh_character_*** and resourcesdata_animation_character_*** in the same folder
Menu File >Load folder

kskui008
ultra-n00b

Post by kskui008 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi, I use ASSestStudio to extract animations, exported FBX files, but only one frame in 3DSMAX, please ask me how to use the assest Studio. To extract this animation's animation and get it in 3dsmax? Anyone can help me,Thanks

korea0799
ultra-n00b

Post by korea0799 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:22 pm

kskui008 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:01 pm
Hi, I use ASSestStudio to extract animations, exported FBX files, but only one frame in 3DSMAX, please ask me how to use the assest Studio. To extract this animation's animation and get it in 3dsmax? Anyone can help me,Thanks
What result if you read fbx in NOESIS?