Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

VR Kanojo Character

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
chuckskull
ultra-n00b

VR Kanojo Character

Post by chuckskull » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:09 am

Need advise how to use texture on object and look become same as game is in 3DS
So Extracting wasnt problem with Ripper, when importing RIP to 3DS, there are no ragdoll. everything is in pieces.
I have managed collect full body. But there are many different body/head/jewerly etc types of same once such fully grey/Green/textured/smoked texture. I assume they some kind of layers. Right now I cant manage find solution with hair.
When importing hair RIP file. there is texture of hair, but object is shaped boxy and its just texture on it. After edges of hair and between, on object there black background. I assume its suppose to be transparent. If any one know how to make those hair in 3DS same as they are in game. Not good at all at 3DS. All I have is RIP file model and dds image. On DDS image, seems not only one shape of hair. Like there 6 different shapes.

#3 image is what suppose to look. Not need be reflective
#4 is when inside 3DS and object and already texture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chuckskull
ultra-n00b

Re: VR Kanojo Character

Post by chuckskull » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:11 am

#3 is what suppose to look
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chuckskull
ultra-n00b

Re: VR Kanojo Character

Post by chuckskull » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:12 am

is this is what textures are