READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Hitman 6 (2016)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1888
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 1430 times

Hitman 6 (2016)

Post by daemon1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Hitman 6 tools.
Current state: all skeletal and most static models can be extracted with skeletons and textures. You must be able to get and check models now and start finding their hashes.

When run, the tool will output a model in SMD & ASCII, and a material text file with a list of all materials used by this model. All these textures will be extracted to corresponding folders.

To work, the tool needs rpkg.ini and/or rpkg_patch.ini - list of packages to look for models, you must edit it with your folder names.

1. run tool without parameters
It will output a list of skeletal models in all packages from RPKG.ini
So if you want only models from DLC5, delete other lines from RPKG.ini
For example, run Hitman6 > list.txt and it will create list.txt
This list has hash, size, number of materials for each model.
you have an idea, if it has 10 materials and its big, its probably character

2. to get one model, run the tool like Hitman6 6D1BF1B36511FD
this will create hitman's tie

3. to get all models in a list, run Hitman6 list.txt or drop list.txt onto the EXE

4. to get all models as game tree, run Hitman6 all or Hitman6 alltxt

Image

Cloth is weighted to the main skeleton

Image

Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by daemon1 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:55 am, edited 7 times in total.

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1888
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 1430 times

Re: Hitman 6

Post by daemon1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:35 pm

..
Last edited by daemon1 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1888
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 1430 times

Re: Hitman 6

Post by daemon1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:38 pm

tests show that textures are properly extracted and linked to models
first tool version will be released soon

Image

hhchunter
beginner
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Hitman 6

Post by hhchunter » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Well done! :D

Does this also use data from any of the following?

MATB <- RENDER MATERIAL EntityBlueprint
MATE <- RENDER MATERIAL EFFECT
MATI <- RENDER MATERIAL INSTANCE
MATT <- RENDER MATERIAL ENTITY TYPE

The material setup looks accurately done

User avatar
Tosyk
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am
Location: Russia, Siberia
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Contact:

Re: Hitman 6

Post by Tosyk » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:13 pm

hhchunter wrote:The material setup looks accurately done
if you talking about last pictures of the head then it's nothing to do with the hitman ingame materials settings - it's totaly fake material made within 3d max (and its shader) though it might look accurate :wink:
Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1888
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 1430 times

Re: Hitman 6

Post by daemon1 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:27 am

hhchunter wrote:MATI <- RENDER MATERIAL INSTANCE
this one is used to make a list of textures used in each material

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1888
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 1430 times

Re: Hitman 6

Post by daemon1 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Tool posted.

There is a way to group all outfit parts together, I'm working on it.

User avatar
volfin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 am
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 260 times

Re: Hitman 6

Post by volfin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:41 pm

I'm not exactly clear which one you consider "Hitman 6". The list of games is this:

Image

If I go in chronological order, 6 would be Absolution. Is that what this is for, or is it another game?

kahuna
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: Hitman 6

Post by kahuna » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:23 pm

volfin wrote:I'm not exactly clear which one you consider "Hitman 6". The list of games is this:

Image

If I go in chronological order, 6 would be Absolution. Is that what this is for, or is it another game?

HI , from what i can tell hitman 6 is hitman from the 2016 excluding the trilogy edition and hitman go .

User avatar
volfin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 am
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 260 times

Re: Hitman 6

Post by volfin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:39 pm

kahuna wrote:
volfin wrote:I'm not exactly clear which one you consider "Hitman 6". The list of games is this:

Image

If I go in chronological order, 6 would be Absolution. Is that what this is for, or is it another game?

HI , from what i can tell hitman 6 is hitman from the 2016 excluding the trilogy edition and hitman go .
Ok, that actually makes sense. Thanks.

User avatar
Tosyk
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am
Location: Russia, Siberia
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Contact:

Re: Hitman 6

Post by Tosyk » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:00 pm

Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum

Notex
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:12 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Hitman 6 (2016)

Post by Notex » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 am

Any chance that this can be updated to work on Hitman Sniper Assassin as well? It uses the same type of archives as Hitman 2016.

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1888
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 1430 times

Re: Hitman 6 (2016)

Post by daemon1 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:58 am

New version (first post updated)

1. Full game tree extraction

Run Hitman6 all or Hitman6 alltxt

This will extract all models from all files listed in INI files, and put them into folders according to game tree. For example, if some hitman outfit (or some NPC) consists of 9 models, they will all be in one folder.

Warning: it will create a lot of duplicates, because naturally some models are shared between many outfits/npcs.

With "all" option, all materials will be put into ONE common folder called "materials".
With "alltxt" option, materials will be put into separate subfolder for each model set, and this will increase output size tremendously, because of even more duplicates.

2. Patch support

To support patches, new INI file is needed - rpkg_patch.ini
You can regulate what to extract by deleting lines in these files.
For example, if you delete ALL files in rpkg.ini - it will only extract patches and so on.

3. Static objects support

Most static objects will be extracted both with new "all" options, and old options where you can extract individual model or a list of models.

Bladers
advanced
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Hitman 6 (2016)

Post by Bladers » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Hey daemon, did you look into getting the animation, the game has some pretty cool animations both crowd and player and object interaction that most game doesn't have. like dragging people, etc.

I know i bug you alot about animations. but i need animation from any game so i can create my own game in UE4. whether its quantum break or this game.

Bladers
advanced
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Hitman 6 (2016)

Post by Bladers » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:05 pm

daemon1 wrote:New version (first post updated)

1. Full game tree extraction

Run Hitman6 all or Hitman6 alltxt

This will extract all models from all files listed in INI files, and put them into folders according to game tree. For example, if some hitman outfit (or some NPC) consists of 9 models, they will all be in one folder.

Warning: it will create a lot of duplicates, because naturally some models are shared between many outfits/npcs.

With "all" option, all materials will be put into ONE common folder called "materials".
With "alltxt" option, materials will be put into separate subfolder for each model set, and this will increase output size tremendously, because of even more duplicates.

2. Patch support

To support patches, new INI file is needed - rpkg_patch.ini
You can regulate what to extract by deleting lines in these files.
For example, if you delete ALL files in rpkg.ini - it will only extract patches and so on.

3. Static objects support

Most static objects will be extracted both with new "all" options, and old options where you can extract individual model or a list of models.
Forgot to quote you so you can see this, but see above.

Post Reply