READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Request scripts to laod this 3Dmodel from ps3 .Who can?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Post Reply
100nadzmi
n00b
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 am

Request scripts to laod this 3Dmodel from ps3 .Who can?

Post by 100nadzmi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:05 am

I try my best to laod this model but failed, And I really want this model ,Now I need some one to help me to laod this.
really thanks for which one to help me . this model is from PS3.help please!!!!!! :) :) :)
file is there . One file stand for one model :) :) :)
mbg file
https://mega.nz/#!XK4TGSKL!5yZ3dvNbk4CO ... ZUgopjXnho

akderebur
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 391 times

Re: Request scripts to laod this 3Dmodel from ps3 .Who can?

Post by akderebur » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:54 am

This is what I got using hex2obj.

Image

What game is this? Kamen rider or something? Better write the name of the game in the title.

User avatar
Bigchillghost
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 467
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 368 times

Re: Request scripts to laod this 3Dmodel from ps3 .Who can?

Post by Bigchillghost » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Wouldn't be difficult:
hand.jpg
Vertices followed by vertices count, face buffer size and then the face buffer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

100nadzmi
n00b
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 am

Re: Request scripts to laod this 3Dmodel from ps3 .Who can?

Post by 100nadzmi » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:47 am

Bigchillghost wrote:Wouldn't be difficult:
hand.jpg
Vertices followed by vertices count, face buffer size and then the face buffer.
[roll] [roll] [roll] Can you msake scripts for me? I have used this tool . and I still not know how to use it, its difficult for me to use this tool . i cant understand it . I am not good at use Hex editor. so ,could help me to make a scripts to laod this model? :] :] :]

User avatar
Bigchillghost
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 467
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 368 times

Re: Request scripts to laod this 3Dmodel from ps3 .Who can?

Post by Bigchillghost » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:03 am

100nadzmi wrote:Can you msake scripts for me?
Sorry but I won't write tool for only one model.
100nadzmi wrote:I have used this tool . and I still not know how to use it, its difficult for me to use this tool . i cant understand it . I am not good at use Hex editor.
Just open your file with hex2obj and type in the values as shown in akderebur's and my screenshots and you'll get the whole model.
If you want to do the same with other files, you'll have to do it yourself. Visit the tutorial section for further infomation, or you can check the link in my signature to get a clue of how to start.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

100nadzmi
n00b
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 am

Re: Request scripts to laod this 3Dmodel from ps3 .Who can?

Post by 100nadzmi » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:57 am

Bigchillghost wrote:
100nadzmi wrote:Can you msake scripts for me?
Sorry but I won't write tool for only one model.
100nadzmi wrote:I have used this tool . and I still not know how to use it, its difficult for me to use this tool . i cant understand it . I am not good at use Hex editor.
Just open your file with hex2obj and type in the values as shown in akderebur's and my screenshots and you'll get the whole model.
If you want to do the same with other files, you'll have to do it yourself. Visit the tutorial section for further infomation, or you can check the link in my signature to get a clue of how to start.
not just one file , I have many files like this they are all mbg file. can you make scripts?

100nadzmi
n00b
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 am

Re: Request scripts to laod this 3Dmodel from ps3 .Who can?

Post by 100nadzmi » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:58 am

akderebur wrote:This is what I got using hex2obj.

Image

What game is this? Kamen rider or something? Better write the name of the game in the title.
PS3 super hero generation

User avatar
Tosyk
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am
Location: Russia, Siberia
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Contact:

Re: Request scripts to laod this 3Dmodel from ps3 .Who can?

Post by Tosyk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:39 am

Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum

Post Reply