Offtopic: Into Commodore 64 (6502) coding, pixeling or music?
Xentax is looking for new members for the C64 activities!
Just drop us a message at forum@xentax.com and join the Scene Team!

Forum rules: Click here

Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
User avatar
dswd2015
veteran
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by dswd2015 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:04 pm

I request script for extract models from Kamen Rider City Wars, any help is welcome. Thanks.

Samples: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kndzni07i ... 0007_7.rar

User avatar
shakotay2
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN
Posts: 2819
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 am
Location: Nexus, searching for Jim Kirk
Has thanked: 702 times
Been thanked: 1452 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by shakotay2 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:29 pm

I've added Kamen Rider CW prefab support to my Make_obj project, which includes source and exe file:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15955&p=139191#p139191
MDL__B00007_7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bigchillghost, Reverse Engineering a Game Model: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17889
extracting simple models: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894
Make_H2O-ForzaHor3-jm9.zip
"You quoted the whole thing, what a mess."

Arymond
advanced
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:49 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by Arymond » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:00 am

Nice for Unrigged Mesh Data. Wondering how to get the Textures. TetureFinder Kinda works but the Colors are distorted.

https://i.imgur.com/w3A8ijx.png

Some Textures come out fine others don't it's as if some texture are different formats.

edit: I think it because they should have an Alpha channel.
Last edited by Arymond on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dswd2015
veteran
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by dswd2015 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:05 am

shakotay2 wrote:I've added Kamen Rider CW prefab support to my Make_obj project, which includes source and exe file:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15955&p=139191#p139191
MDL__B00007_7.jpg
Man, you're a magician !!! Many thanks, I'll finally be able to extract these models without depending on the ninja ripper. Thank you very much.

Image

User avatar
dswd2015
veteran
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by dswd2015 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:10 am

Arymond wrote:Nice for Unrigged Mesh Data. Wondering how to get the Textures. TetureFinder Kinda works but the Colors are distorted.

https://i.imgur.com/w3A8ijx.png

Some Textures come out fine others don't it's as if some texture are different formats.
To extract the textures you need the PVRTexTool and configure it as in the image below. Credits for method of extraction of the texture by Bigchillghost.

Image

User avatar
Bigchillghost
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 460 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by Bigchillghost » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:46 am

Actually you don't have to do it manually.
I've already posted a probable structure of the texture sample in your previous thread. The reason why I showed you these methods is to
let you help yourself. With a little bit patience, you alll can manage to do it. But seems not everyone has the passion.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

User avatar
dswd2015
veteran
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by dswd2015 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:01 am

Bigchillghost wrote:Actually you don't have to do it manually.
I've already posted a probable structure of the texture sample in your previous thread. The reason why I showed you these methods is to
let you help yourself. With a little bit patience, you alll can manage to do it. But seems not everyone has the passion.

You're right, I had a bit of trouble in your tutorial but finally I understood the procedure, it works perfectly. I thank you once again for your help.

Arymond
advanced
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:49 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by Arymond » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:18 am

dswd2015 wrote:
Arymond wrote:Nice for Unrigged Mesh Data. Wondering how to get the Textures. TetureFinder Kinda works but the Colors are distorted.

https://i.imgur.com/w3A8ijx.png

Some Textures come out fine others don't it's as if some texture are different formats.
To extract the textures you need the PVRTexTool and configure it as in the image below. Credits for method of extraction of the texture by Bigchillghost.

Image
https://i.imgur.com/6spAsKi.png

Same Problem. i think the Alpha Channel is missing and im not sure how to calculate it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksfg2f4inrzda ... xture?dl=0

User avatar
dswd2015
veteran
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by dswd2015 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:24 am

Arymond wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:
Arymond wrote:Nice for Unrigged Mesh Data. Wondering how to get the Textures. TetureFinder Kinda works but the Colors are distorted.

https://i.imgur.com/w3A8ijx.png

Some Textures come out fine others don't it's as if some texture are different formats.
To extract the textures you need the PVRTexTool and configure it as in the image below. Credits for method of extraction of the texture by Bigchillghost.

Image
https://i.imgur.com/6spAsKi.png

Same Problem. i think the Alpha Channel is missing and im not sure how to calculate it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksfg2f4inrzda ... xture?dl=0
This is unexpected. Bigchillghost can answer that question.

User avatar
Bigchillghost
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 460 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by Bigchillghost » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:29 am

CLZ10_CO.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

User avatar
dswd2015
veteran
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by dswd2015 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:37 am

Bigchillghost wrote:
CLZ10_CO.jpg

Do you have to calculate these values? how should I do this?

User avatar
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member
Posts: 1274
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 2415 times
Been thanked: 744 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by Acewell » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:17 am

dswd2015 wrote:how should I do this?
you upload more .texture samples for comparison so a script can be made. :D

User avatar
dswd2015
veteran
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by dswd2015 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:23 pm

AceWell wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:how should I do this?
you upload more .texture samples for comparison so a script can be made. :D

Sure, here are the three types of texture found in Kamen City Wars. Thank you for your help.

Samples: http://www.mediafire.com/file/34cro38xa ... xtures.rar

User avatar
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member
Posts: 1274
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 2415 times
Been thanked: 744 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by Acewell » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:00 pm

surely you have more than 4 unique .texture files in this game? :D
anyway here is Noesis python script to open those based on Bigchillghost's findings :D
tex_KamenRiderCityWars_Android_texture.zip
supports rgb565 and rgba4444
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
dswd2015
veteran
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Request Script from Kamen Rider City Wars

Post by dswd2015 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:37 am

AceWell wrote:surely you have more than 4 unique .texture files in this game? :D
anyway here is Noesis python script to open those based on Bigchillghost's findings :D
tex_KamenRiderCityWars_Android_texture.zip
supports rgb565 and rgba4444

Dude, this is fantastic, thank you, now we can extract the textures easily.

Image

Image

Image

Post Reply