Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Injustice 2 (PC)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Assasinge
veteran

Re: Injustice 2 (PC)

Post by Assasinge » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:32 am

One other thing, the UVs seemed to be messed up on some meshes or incorrect, I'm not sure.

For example this pant texture for Harley simply isn't lining up right no matter what I do, flipping it or scaling it it just doesn't fit. Using normal for reference.

pepsiguy2
beginner

Post by pepsiguy2 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:02 am

Has anyone had more luck painting textures?

pepsiguy2
beginner

Post by pepsiguy2 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:02 am

Assasinge wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:39 am
FredBob12 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 am
ARRadiation wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:43 pm
Has anyone found any way to colour the textures, there are some textures that have detail and painting over it manually would mean losing that detail?

What files do you need? Are we allowed to share them?
After hourss of torment I finally found the solution. NinjaRipper is great at ripping ALL the textures that the game generates in real-time. All baked up and ready to import. This applies to ALL costumes, combinations and colour schemes. You don't have to draw anything manually. Just re-align them a little in PS to fit the uvs and voila.
Use the program in the topic to rip the models, then rip just the textures with Ninja.
Really hope this helps everyone.
For the most part this solution actually does work, kudos however the diffuse or albedo textures are unusually dark for some reason. If I want to port these models to the source engine for sfm or such it won't look good. Any workaround?
This is the method i been using you can just brighten the exposure in PS.