Tool must work with all game packages (including full map export). Usage:
1. Unpack .XXX package with ue3_oodle.bms
2. Drop created .unp file onto the tool. Corresponding .TFC file must be in the same folder
3. Models will be exported in ASCII & SMD formats as usual. ASCII skeletons will be broken, use SMD skeletons. ASCII will have all extra UV pairs.
4. Textures will be exported as DDS and OODLE. You need to unpack OODLE ones with ue3_oodle_dds.bms
Example .bat file to unpack all oodle textures:
Code: Select all
for %%a in (*.oodle) do quickbms.exe ue3_oodle_dds.bms "%%a"
- Models are split into many exchangeable parts. They will all have their own skeletons, bone names will be compatible. Example:
- Map export support (instructions are in this post - viewtopic.php?p=138619#p138619 )