Page 7 of 23

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:11 pm
by Nezara
Sanadsk just released a video regarding cut dialogue from Maria of the Clocktower.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wdukoUh4E8E

This would suggest accessing the DLC files is possible (via a game of the year edition or otherwise), unless those files were already hidden in the base game (unlikely).

I'll try and contact him to ask him how he did it.

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm
by JackSparrow420
Nezara wrote:Sanadsk just released a video regarding cut dialogue from Maria of the Clocktower.

This would suggest accessing the DLC files is possible (via a game of the year edition or otherwise), unless those files were already hidden in the base game (unlikely).

I'll try and contact him to ask him how he did it.
I asked him and he said that he got an older PS4 model that he jailbroke and it allowed him to get the DLC files, which I think you need to get from a version of the game that has the DLC on disc. He won't share the files though haha

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:14 am
by Nezara
I asked him and he said that he got an older PS4 model that he jailbroke and it allowed him to get the DLC files, which I think you need to get from a version of the game that has the DLC on disc. He won't share the files though haha
Yeah, I doubt he would release the files.

I havnt used my PS4 in quite some time so chances are its an old enough version to be jail broken (here is hoping). Now I can get my hands of a game of the year edition with relatively no hassle, however I dont know the process on how to dump the files nor the specific jailbreak version required.


If anyone could share that with me, or PM the details, I would be more than happy to upload a file dump myself.

EDIT: I may have found something, but its abit of a process... am I right to assume I would be using Zecoxao's process to decrypt and dump games on the PS4

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:47 pm
by atvaark
Bindertool v0.5.2 now also supports Bloodborne TPF files.

https://github.com/Atvaark/BinderTool/releases

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:53 am
by manfightdragon
I've managed to modify the maps to change the layouts now, and I was able to bring one of the distant pillars in the hunter's dream right upto the player so it can be seen in extremely close detail:
https://twitter.com/manfightdragon/stat ... 6169164800

I also just uploaded video of some of the deleted enemies added back into the game and working if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNnWUHDqDXU

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 am
by noobzor99
Ok, i've been bashing my head into my keyboard for the last hour, so time to look for help. I've gotten my hands on the bloodborne files but I must be missing some step here.

I am trying to get the Moon Presence (c5400) into blender. When i go into my chr folder to get the files I find three:
c5400.anibnd.dcx
c5400.chrbnd.dcx
c5400_2.tpf.dcx

following the steps here I run them all through BinderTool, which gets me
c5400.anibnd
c5400.chrbnd
c5400_2.tpf

I can then run the .tpf file through daemon's stuff and I can look at the textures. However I cannot for the life of me figure out how to extract the other files. What am I missing?

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:28 pm
by solenrael
noobzor99 wrote: I can then run the .tpf file through daemon's stuff and I can look at the textures. However I cannot for the life of me figure out how to extract the other files. What am I missing?
Run the .anibnd and .chrbnd through the BinderTool again. *.chrbnd will give you the .flver (which you can then run through daemon's tools), and .anibnd will give you all the animation files, so you can skip that one if you don't plan to mess with those.

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:53 am
by noobzor99
solenrael wrote:
noobzor99 wrote: I can then run the .tpf file through daemon's stuff and I can look at the textures. However I cannot for the life of me figure out how to extract the other files. What am I missing?
Run the .anibnd and .chrbnd through the BinderTool again. *.chrbnd will give you the .flver (which you can then run through daemon's tools), and .anibnd will give you all the animation files, so you can skip that one if you don't plan to mess with those.

Worked perfectly. Funny how the easy stuff manages to slip by from time to time...

Thanks!

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:06 am
by Nezara
In purchasing the new monster hunter I am required to update my system beyond what is currently hackable. As I was not able to get any confirmations into the process of pulling the models and there being a reasonable risk to my PS4 in hacking it, I decided to update.

If anyone has any requests for any particular files/models I will be happy to throw up a link.

Another opportunity may become available to get the DLC content in the future.

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:38 am
by delguoqing
great work! can I have the game files too?

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:12 am
by daemon1
All files are now available for download in public forum. Including DLC files.

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:48 am
by dibe91
daemon1 wrote:All files are now available for download in public forum. Including DLC files.
ok but link?

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:01 am
by daemon1
dibe91 wrote:ok but link?
its forbidden to post links here. use google

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:13 am
by TokiChan
daemon1 wrote:
dibe91 wrote:ok but link?
its forbidden to post links here. use google
But Google not show it... Only wikia,forums and "buy dlc" :(

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:15 am
by TokiChan
Nezara wrote:In purchasing the new monster hunter I am required to update my system beyond what is currently hackable. As I was not able to get any confirmations into the process of pulling the models and there being a reasonable risk to my PS4 in hacking it, I decided to update.

If anyone has any requests for any particular files/models I will be happy to throw up a link.

Another opportunity may become available to get the DLC content in the future.
Yay! This is so cool!
Is this so hard - getting from MH?