Page 13 of 22

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:54 pm
by TokiChan
StoryBook wrote:oh.. sadly, does no one know use to hkx?
I need your help..
I try get it with 3ds max 17 with Havok tools, but no luck - always crashed or say File not valid :(

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:56 pm
by TokiChan
StoryBook wrote:hunter's dream map object's already had position.
but some object don't have position(building)
Yay! Can U send me that, please? Idk how to get maps fragments with position, and in streams this no good to see

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:34 pm
by daemon1
Currently back to this game. I was able to extract full model skeletons. A few more tests and the tool will be updated.

Image

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 am
by TokiChan
daemon1 wrote:Currently back to this game. I was able to extract full model skeletons. A few more tests and the tool will be updated.

Image
It means, will be usable all joints/physics/clothes skeletons like cmd addons? :)

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:50 pm
by daemon1
TokiChan wrote:It means, will be usable all joints/physics/clothes skeletons like cmd addons? :)
i dont know
i can't find any models with missing bones, but i remember there were some

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:21 pm
by dibe91
I would like to point out to you that with regard to hairs, cloaks or similar stuff there is no bone. I would like to know if the problem is because the game uses another system or not?

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 pm
by daemon1
dibe91 wrote:I would like to point out to you that with regard to hairs, cloaks or similar stuff there is no bone. I would like to know if the problem is because the game uses another system or not?
i can't find any models with no bones for hairs or cloaks. I need such model.

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:56 am
by TokiChan
dibe91 wrote:I would like to point out to you that with regard to hairs, cloaks or similar stuff there is no bone. I would like to know if the problem is because the game uses another system or not?
It's all cmd-file rigging - like additing skeleton. If they're not readable,I think hairs/fur/cloak physical bones impossible..
Wish I wrong :)

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:58 am
by TokiChan
daemon1 wrote:
dibe91 wrote:I would like to point out to you that with regard to hairs, cloaks or similar stuff there is no bone. I would like to know if the problem is because the game uses another system or not?
i can't find any models with no bones for hairs or cloaks. I need such model.
Maria and some dudes have rigged cloaks, for other models and hairs rigging in hkx_cmd files - addition skeleton. Like in ds2 and 3. But Idk - no one I know can use it.

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:44 pm
by daemon1
Again:

I need example filename of model that has problems with bones.

If there are no problems, no fix is needed, and I will return to other games.

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:47 am
by Kunzt
StoryBook wrote:hunter's dream map object's already had position.
but some object don't have position(building)
Every map is like this, most objects are pretty much placed with their pivots at world origin, except instances and external objects.

By the way, don't forget to mirror models.

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:30 pm
by StoryBook
TokiChan wrote: Yay! Can U send me that, please? Idk how to get maps fragments with position, and in streams this no good to see
I use personal Tool for making game, so It's very uncomfortable
but you want it, I send you this without unnecessary function.
I used DirectX 9.0 so if you use this tool, you need .x expention.

my tool make with MFC, so it has many bug..

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:19 pm
by daemon1
ok since nobody reports problems, it means all models and bones are working properly and no fixes needed. I'm moving to other games.

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:45 pm
by WarlordSieck
Hello everyone! Daemon, whenever you get the chance or time, can you please send me the files please? Thanks!

Re: Bloodborne

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:18 pm
by dropoff
WarlordSieck wrote:Hello everyone! Daemon, whenever you get the chance or time, can you please send me the files please? Thanks!
Just try to read few last messages before ask. PSXHAX is your answer come on.