READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Hinurs
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: Bloodborne

Post by Hinurs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:50 pm

Well, I have Bloodborne as digital download on my PS4 and want to try and get some of the building models without hacking my PS4 to access the files directly. Does anyone know a way to get the models or if their is already a file out their containing the already extracted models?

User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Just use google, nobody will share files because you can find fpkg in web.

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:54 pm

Any chance for "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice" tools?
(sorry, if someone already work)
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 766 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by zaramot » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 pm

Same format? I had plans about this game, didn't know it's "from software"
Making model-import scripts, PM

User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:58 pm

zaramot wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 pm
Same format? I had plans about this game, didn't know it's "from software"
Only small changes. Already figured out in souls modding discord https://discordapp.com/invite/mT2JJjx

devilmayplay96
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:16 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Bloodborne

Post by devilmayplay96 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Greetings, how can I acquire the game files? thank you very much :D :D :D

User avatar
ngovandang
veteran
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:33 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Bloodborne

Post by ngovandang » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:09 pm

zaramot wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 pm
Same format? I had plans about this game, didn't know it's "from software"
Yes, same. Daemon1's BloodBrone works with Sekiro FLVER file, but UVs are incorrect on some parts of any models got exported. I was crying

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:17 pm

ngovandang wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:09 pm
zaramot wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 pm
Same format? I had plans about this game, didn't know it's "from software"
Yes, same. Daemon1's BloodBrone works with Sekiro FLVER file, but UVs are incorrect on some parts of any models got exported. I was crying
Yes, broken UVs and some riggings (especially rigged weapons for the main hero, like fan and chains and more troubles with monsters)
Also - do their textures must be so small? Or it incorrect extracting?
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:19 pm

zaramot wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 pm
Same format? I had plans about this game, didn't know it's "from software"
Yes, same format, same textures (ds3_tpf noesis script is good), same binded archives
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 766 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by zaramot » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:25 am

Cool, no need to make/edit any script/plugin!
Making model-import scripts, PM

User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:35 am

TokiChan wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:19 pm
zaramot wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 pm
Same format? I had plans about this game, didn't know it's "from software"
Yes, same format, same textures (ds3_tpf noesis script is good), same binded archives
Yabber is better for textures, and for everything in general. It can extract archives and repack them back. Including textures.

User avatar
ngovandang
veteran
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:33 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Bloodborne

Post by ngovandang » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:57 am

zaramot wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:25 am
Cool, no need to make/edit any script/plugin!
But they all broken UVs. I believe parts for transparency textures, they all broken UV
Parts without transparency are fine.
Could you do something?

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 766 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by zaramot » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:54 pm

ngovandang wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:57 am
zaramot wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:25 am
Cool, no need to make/edit any script/plugin!
But they all broken UVs. I believe parts for transparency textures, they all broken UV
Parts without transparency are fine.
Could you do something?
Well, dropoff said it's already figured out in soul's discord. If there's need to fix something, I just need samples, but as I understand ppl already has solution?! Don't want to spend time on something what is already done xD
Making model-import scripts, PM

User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:42 pm

zaramot wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:54 pm
ngovandang wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:57 am
zaramot wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:25 am
Cool, no need to make/edit any script/plugin!
But they all broken UVs. I believe parts for transparency textures, they all broken UV
Parts without transparency are fine.
Could you do something?
Well, dropoff said it's already figured out in soul's discord. If there's need to fix something, I just need samples, but as I understand ppl already has solution?! Don't want to spend time on something what is already done xD
By that i mean we have c# library for format, but no tools for it.

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 766 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by zaramot » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:45 pm

Ah, understand
Making model-import scripts, PM

Post Reply