The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
TAB533
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by TAB533 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:24 am

nvm i finally finished reading through all thirty or so pages of this thread. Onto something new.

DarthPyro52
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by DarthPyro52 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:09 am

Anyone have a way to extract content from Star Wars: Squadrons?

mono24
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 573
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by mono24 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:08 am

DarthPyro52 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:09 am
Anyone have a way to extract content from Star Wars: Squadrons?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19074

Eradicon
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by Eradicon » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:18 pm

I was on DeviantART yesterday, and someone was able to extract models of Wedge & a TIE Pilot from Squadrons. Don't know how that user did it.
Image
Image

mono24
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 573
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by mono24 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:21 pm

Seriously, both tools and script are posted in here, just search, as well how to fix the faces.

Including this one too.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19074

DarthPyro52
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by DarthPyro52 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:11 am

Eradicon wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:18 pm
I was on DeviantART yesterday, and someone was able to extract models of Wedge & a TIE Pilot from Squadrons. Don't know how that user did it.
Those are Stym's renders, he didn't extract them himself, he downloaded them from here:
https://groinkick.freeforums.net/thread ... -squadrons

Long story short there's a private build of Frosty that only a couple people have.

gep55
advanced
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by gep55 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:44 am

DarthPyro52 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:11 am
Eradicon wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:18 pm
I was on DeviantART yesterday, and someone was able to extract models of Wedge & a TIE Pilot from Squadrons. Don't know how that user did it.
Those are Stym's renders, he didn't extract them himself, he downloaded them from here:
https://groinkick.freeforums.net/thread ... -squadrons

Long story short there's a private build of Frosty that only a couple people have.
Thank you. It's great to know the models are already available if you know where to look :)

Cornalito
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by Cornalito » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:48 pm

These tools works with files from NFS Heat?

mono24
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 573
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Frostbite model tools (Battlefield, Battlefront and others)

Post by mono24 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:03 pm

Cornalito wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:48 pm
These tools works with files from NFS Heat?
Nope, as there is no current dumper/extractor for its assets, as its part of same new format that Anthem and PvZBFN games have and are unsupported as well.

Post Reply