MT Framework import tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Mhynx
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:49 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by Mhynx » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 pm

dian333 wrote:
Mhynx wrote:In the meantime for the texture you could use this noesis script

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs4iw3jjfw8bv ... X.rar?dl=1

It opens pretty much every texture except some that are still messed up (works for normal maps)

Even tho you might have to resize some normal maps which is pretty easy to do

Code: Select all

	elif imgFmt == 0x1F:
		data = rapi.imageDecodeDXT(data, imgWidth, imgHeight, noesis.FOURCC_BC7)
		texFmt = noesis.NOESISTEX_RGBA32
NPC’s hair tex use BC7
( noesis 4.171+version," -4.171 - DDS files with FOURCC DX10 are now supported, including new BC6H and BC7 block compression formats.")
A big thank you to you for adding the support for those texture

iguanaking10
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by iguanaking10 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:16 pm

dian333 wrote:
Mhynx wrote:In the meantime for the texture you could use this noesis script

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs4iw3jjfw8bv ... X.rar?dl=1

It opens pretty much every texture except some that are still messed up (works for normal maps)

Even tho you might have to resize some normal maps which is pretty easy to do

Code: Select all

	elif imgFmt == 0x1F:
		data = rapi.imageDecodeDXT(data, imgWidth, imgHeight, noesis.FOURCC_BC7)
		texFmt = noesis.NOESISTEX_RGBA32
NPC’s hair tex use BC7
( noesis 4.171+version," -4.171 - DDS files with FOURCC DX10 are now supported, including new BC6H and BC7 block compression formats.")
npc002_01,aibo
Image
Image
---------------------------------------
by the way,where the eye origin color texture ,what a pity...according to "npc002_eyelens.mrl3" ,in "pl\common_tex\face\eye_fakesphere_BML“ ?

I found this to edit her eyes colour, https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/52

The eyes colour is in the npc002_eyelens.mrl3

Can you please share how you preview her hair texture? I tried on both Noesis and Rawtex, it only show up "rainbow".

dian333
beginner
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:59 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by dian333 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:21 pm

ok,direct upload a noesis py file (after fixed),xx_RMT.tex use BC7_??? like eye_RMT.tex
elif imgFmt == 0x1E or imgFmt == 0x1F:
data = rapi.imageDecodeDXT(data, imgWidth, imgHeight, noesis.FOURCC_BC7)
texFmt = noesis.NOESISTEX_RGBA32
Image
if you want to Rawtex.exe , "npc002_hair_BM.tex" as example , the 0x108 get from the "npc002_hair_BM.tex" data offset 0xB8
Image
take care,sometimes Rawtex.exe will output a ”dx10“ header DDS, (DDS_FOURCC,Any DXGI format ,mainly DXGI_FORMAT_R10G10B10A2_UNORM ) it's too new! https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... dds-pguide
==========================================
according to : mrl3 structure , https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... omization/
read npc002_face.mrl3 ,know 12th texture,"pl\common_tex\face\eye_BM" used in which material, find it in 0x1C88 ,then get RGB color [0.26285 ,0.19461,0.1371] for coloramp in 0x1D60
Blender color with "eye_BM_noesispreviewdata.dds" and "eye_RMT_noesispreviewdata.dds" , two texs all have alpha_channel ? donot know why, orz ...try to use eye_RMT's Alpha as blender ratio
Image
Image
Apology for too much word
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

iguanaking10
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by iguanaking10 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:16 pm

Thank you so much for uploading the script. Now I can view the hair texture. :D

iguanaking10
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by iguanaking10 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:14 pm

Has anyone come across this problem with the animation file?

I managed to import Nergigante model( file is em103_00) to 3ds Max with no problem. Texture so far no problem, but when I tested the animation files, the left wings seems to have missing animation keys. The selected area shown in the picture is the bones with missing keys.

Hope someone can help. Many thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CrazyT
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by CrazyT » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:13 am

Bluehydraz wrote:Any way to import the .mod3 into blender?
I'm currently trying to port the 3dsmax-script to blender(you could actually unpack the "MT Framework.mzp" file with 7zip):

https://github.com/TheCrazyT/BlenderMhwModelImporter

Any help is welcome.
Wonder why they have so many different formats for model files :?
Those MODVertexBuffer* classes can drive you insane.

nobiggie
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:37 am

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by nobiggie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:42 am

CrazyT wrote:
Bluehydraz wrote:Any way to import the .mod3 into blender?
I'm currently trying to port the 3dsmax-script to blender(you could actually unpack the "MT Framework.mzp" file with 7zip):

https://github.com/TheCrazyT/BlenderMhwModelImporter

Any help is welcome.
Wonder why they have so many different formats for model files :?
Those MODVertexBuffer* classes can drive you insane.

You said you could unpack the framework with 7zip.How would i use it to import into blender? Or would i need your script for it?

CrazyT
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by CrazyT » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:56 am

nobiggie wrote:
CrazyT wrote:
Bluehydraz wrote:Any way to import the .mod3 into blender?
I'm currently trying to port the 3dsmax-script to blender(you could actually unpack the "MT Framework.mzp" file with 7zip):

https://github.com/TheCrazyT/BlenderMhwModelImporter

Any help is welcome.
Wonder why they have so many different formats for model files :?
Those MODVertexBuffer* classes can drive you insane.

You said you could unpack the framework with 7zip.How would i use it to import into blender? Or would i need your script for it?
I unpacked it to get the source code to be able to port it to my python script.
(wich currently only contains rudimentary stuff)

shinyarceus4
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:09 am

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by shinyarceus4 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:22 pm

Relatively minor gripe, but I've been having issues with messing with the skeletons of models imported with this tool. For whatever reason, the scaling of bones is not inherited by their children (ie. if I scaled an arm bone, the hands would stay the same size), which means I cannot scale the whole model down by shrinking the root bone. Is there some sort of setting I need to turn on, or is there a script of some sort that can fix this?

MisterPrawn
n00b
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:36 am

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by MisterPrawn » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:53 am

Mega Man 11 on PC uses the MT Framework engine, so would it be possible to update the tools to be able to work with it? I have samples for you guys to work with: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r92k3mmh29u01ha/obj.rar?dl=0

Let me know if anything else is needed. :mrgreen:

User avatar
8Yaron8
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by 8Yaron8 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:53 pm

MisterPrawn wrote:Mega Man 11 on PC uses the MT Framework engine, so would it be possible to update the tools to be able to work with it? I have samples for you guys to work with: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r92k3mmh29u01ha/obj.rar?dl=0

Let me know if anything else is needed. :mrgreen:
Script work Very well, but textures not yet converted.
Image

giggimito
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:25 am

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by giggimito » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:54 pm

dian333 wrote:ok,direct upload a noesis py file (after fixed),xx_RMT.tex use BC7_??? like eye_RMT.tex
elif imgFmt == 0x1E or imgFmt == 0x1F:
data = rapi.imageDecodeDXT(data, imgWidth, imgHeight, noesis.FOURCC_BC7)
texFmt = noesis.NOESISTEX_RGBA32
Image
if you want to Rawtex.exe , "npc002_hair_BM.tex" as example , the 0x108 get from the "npc002_hair_BM.tex" data offset 0xB8
Image
take care,sometimes Rawtex.exe will output a ”dx10“ header DDS, (DDS_FOURCC,Any DXGI format ,mainly DXGI_FORMAT_R10G10B10A2_UNORM ) it's too new! https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... dds-pguide
==========================================
according to : mrl3 structure , https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... omization/
read npc002_face.mrl3 ,know 12th texture,"pl\common_tex\face\eye_BM" used in which material, find it in 0x1C88 ,then get RGB color [0.26285 ,0.19461,0.1371] for coloramp in 0x1D60
Blender color with "eye_BM_noesispreviewdata.dds" and "eye_RMT_noesispreviewdata.dds" , two texs all have alpha_channel ? donot know why, orz ...try to use eye_RMT's Alpha as blender ratio
Image
Image
Apology for too much word

hi, how did you open the textures in .tex format?

iguanaking10
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by iguanaking10 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:06 pm

giggimito wrote:
dian333 wrote:ok,direct upload a noesis py file (after fixed),xx_RMT.tex use BC7_??? like eye_RMT.tex
elif imgFmt == 0x1E or imgFmt == 0x1F:
data = rapi.imageDecodeDXT(data, imgWidth, imgHeight, noesis.FOURCC_BC7)
texFmt = noesis.NOESISTEX_RGBA32
Image
if you want to Rawtex.exe , "npc002_hair_BM.tex" as example , the 0x108 get from the "npc002_hair_BM.tex" data offset 0xB8
Image
take care,sometimes Rawtex.exe will output a ”dx10“ header DDS, (DDS_FOURCC,Any DXGI format ,mainly DXGI_FORMAT_R10G10B10A2_UNORM ) it's too new! https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... dds-pguide
==========================================
according to : mrl3 structure , https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... omization/
read npc002_face.mrl3 ,know 12th texture,"pl\common_tex\face\eye_BM" used in which material, find it in 0x1C88 ,then get RGB color [0.26285 ,0.19461,0.1371] for coloramp in 0x1D60
Blender color with "eye_BM_noesispreviewdata.dds" and "eye_RMT_noesispreviewdata.dds" , two texs all have alpha_channel ? donot know why, orz ...try to use eye_RMT's Alpha as blender ratio
Image
Image
Apology for too much word

hi, how did you open the textures in .tex format?
You need to convert the .tex to png.

User avatar
abstrait
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by abstrait » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:34 pm

Has anyone been able to load the Ultimate marvel vs capcom animations correctly ?
This is what i get when i load the animation :
Image

sfc123
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:25 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: MT Framework import tools

Post by sfc123 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:14 pm

well done!!!

Post Reply