READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
azbycx
ultra-n00b

Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script

Post by azbycx » Thu May 03, 2018 2:25 pm

xele wrote:Use the right button for moving the camera top-down/left-right.
3Q.and the l also find it every character has a tail like Lala,I think maybe the non-tail modle is in the .bsim file in the "/co",could u try to decode them into the bum?

xele
ultra-n00b

Post by xele » Thu May 03, 2018 6:02 pm

I suppose the tail is hidden by the game depending the character. I will make later an UI to hide/show specific mesh etc... I have not finished all the data guess, and the BSIM is in the list. For what I saw, it seems to contains info to correctly map the hair bones to the standard skeleton. There is also blend mesh for the breast size on some model which I need to setup. And today I found a lot of vertex buffer format which are not correctly read at the moment, so a lot of work to do ^^.

azbycx
ultra-n00b

Post by azbycx » Fri May 04, 2018 11:32 am

xele wrote:I suppose the tail is hidden by the game depending the character. I will make later an UI to hide/show specific mesh etc... I have not finished all the data guess, and the BSIM is in the list. For what I saw, it seems to contains info to correctly map the hair bones to the standard skeleton. There is also blend mesh for the breast size on some model which I need to setup. And today I found a lot of vertex buffer format which are not correctly read at the moment, so a lot of work to do ^^.
:keke: sounds like a good news.thanks for your work.I will wait it

Arymond
advanced

Post by Arymond » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:46 am

Looks great, but will there be anyway to convert them in to a DAE, FBX or anything that supports rigging of any kind?