The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Spider-Man 3 PC

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Valamis
ultra-n00b

Re: Spider-Man 3 PC

Post by Valamis » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:36 pm

LordKiriYT wrote:
Valamis wrote:Hi.
May anyone share some Spider-man 3 the game extracted files? For me it is too complicated to use this tool. I don't understand that and where is the ReadMe file for how to use? I would be grateful for any models but the most I need New Goblin model with his flying board/glider, Venom and maybe construction-site-building from grand finale (last mission where you fight Venom and Sandman, I would need that part of building when you fight with Venom). Thanks in advance. I am going to import and rig these models in Daz Studio :wink:

1. I tried to use Spiderman3_APKF but it tells program stopped working, help. I use Windows 8.1
drag and drop the .36 file to the tool
Thanks. That worked. It extracted files to the same folder where the file was. I am afraid there are too many 36 files and files inside them for me to find New Goblin player and Venom models and textures :[

1. Ok I found venom but he has bugged texture: ch_venom_ppp.tex_0 ( it is called indexed color probably)
2. New Goblin is in c44dbd9b.36. Textures are also weird and don't work as they should. It is like multiple textures are merged into 1 TGA. I can't figure out how to separate them. How do you apply them as I saw in one of previous pictures when one of you managed to texture New Goblin model?

Lord Kiri
beginner

Post by Lord Kiri » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:11 pm

Valamis wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:36 pm
LordKiriYT wrote:
Valamis wrote:Hi.
May anyone share some Spider-man 3 the game extracted files? For me it is too complicated to use this tool. I don't understand that and where is the ReadMe file for how to use? I would be grateful for any models but the most I need New Goblin model with his flying board/glider, Venom and maybe construction-site-building from grand finale (last mission where you fight Venom and Sandman, I would need that part of building when you fight with Venom). Thanks in advance. I am going to import and rig these models in Daz Studio :wink:

1. I tried to use Spiderman3_APKF but it tells program stopped working, help. I use Windows 8.1
drag and drop the .36 file to the tool
Thanks. That worked. It extracted files to the same folder where the file was. I am afraid there are too many 36 files and files inside them for me to find New Goblin player and Venom models and textures :[

1. Ok I found venom but he has bugged texture: ch_venom_ppp.tex_0 ( it is called indexed color probably)
2. New Goblin is in c44dbd9b.36. Textures are also weird and don't work as they should. It is like multiple textures are merged into 1 TGA. I can't figure out how to separate them. How do you apply them as I saw in one of previous pictures when one of you managed to texture New Goblin model?
it can be fixed in photoshop

jamesmiller57
ultra-n00b

Post by jamesmiller57 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:05 am

Rutabaga wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:45 pm
.36 file contains textures too,not only a models.
I was able to view some texs by using TextureFinder
http://i.imgur.com/ZUClS3M.jpg
If this a possible to make a model importer here are more samples:
https://mega.nz/#!6wYg0BLC!OvgLUSnrHBpy ... 3wZigDwQTs
P.S All samples from "packs" folder are almost 5gb,so i gathered most interesting files,i hope they will be enough
hey can you tell me how you converted the 36 files into fbx ot obj or how did you view them pls tell me

Lord Kiri
beginner

Post by Lord Kiri » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:59 am

jamesmiller57 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:05 am
Rutabaga wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:45 pm
.36 file contains textures too,not only a models.
I was able to view some texs by using TextureFinder
http://i.imgur.com/ZUClS3M.jpg
If this a possible to make a model importer here are more samples:
https://mega.nz/#!6wYg0BLC!OvgLUSnrHBpy ... 3wZigDwQTs
P.S All samples from "packs" folder are almost 5gb,so i gathered most interesting files,i hope they will be enough
hey can you tell me how you converted the 36 files into fbx ot obj or how did you view them pls tell me
read through the thread. Everything is there

jamesmiller57
ultra-n00b

Post by jamesmiller57 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:05 pm

daemon1 wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:10 am
Tool requires only 1 parameter: name of .36 file.

It will extract all resources from there, converting static and skeletal models to SMD, textures to DDS or TGA (for paletted textures which are usually diffuse/spec maps)

You need to rotate model 180deg and bones will not have correct angles, I may correct that later. There are no face bones, facial animations are done with morphs.

can you please also give me the exe program pls respond

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by daemon1 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:32 am

its attached on a next page

TrumpetPro
advanced

Post by TrumpetPro » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:57 am

Has anyone here looked into animation conversion for this game?

TrumpetPro
advanced

Post by TrumpetPro » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:37 am

TrumpetPro wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:57 am
Has anyone here looked into animation conversion for this game?
Bump

PaHaNchickT
ultra-n00b

Post by PaHaNchickT » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:14 pm

Acewell wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:36 am
he was just demonstrating how to make an extraction script in python for Noesis,
extraction is already taken care of here with a modified bms script though :D
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=129063#p129063

the python script in mario's video is also reading the wrong integer for the file count :P

here is my version of that same python script except with additional instruction to simulate the modified bms script :)
extract_Spiderman3_PCPACK.zip
Awesome! But I got some problems. When I tried to extract some *PCPACK files, got a mistake

it happens also when I am trying to extract *XEPACK files (the same files but from xbox 360 game directory)

Here is some samples of PCPACK and XEPACK files:

https://mega.nz/file/IIEWiBDY#HDyQyQuiz ... 7xPWPpDGeE

How can I solve it?

Mato32DX
ultra-n00b

Post by Mato32DX » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:53 am

Has anyone managed to get deeper into the .PCPACK files? like, being able to export all of the content from those files aside from meshes and .dds textures? Just curious, I want to know if the format can be further modified.