Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
aquaamann333
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 5:57 am

Re: How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post by aquaamann333 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:05 am

Could someone extract this model from Vilgax Attacks and send it to me at aquaamann333@gmail.com
Image

User avatar
reh
advanced
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:18 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post by reh » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:56 pm

aquaamann333 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:05 am
Could someone extract this model from Vilgax Attacks and send it to me at aquaamann333@gmail.com
Chromastone.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aquaamann333
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 5:57 am

Re: How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post by aquaamann333 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:12 am

a
Last edited by aquaamann333 on Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

simp333
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:16 am

Re: How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post by simp333 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:22 am

Could someone put up a download for the Alien X and Jetray models from Vilgax Attacks?

aquaamann333
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 5:57 am

Re: How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post by aquaamann333 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:46 am

reh wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:56 pm
aquaamann333 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:05 am
Could someone extract this model from Vilgax Attacks and send it to me at aquaamann333@gmail.com
Chromastone.zip
Hey thanks man. May you provide a png file for the model's texture because the obj won't open with the mtl

User avatar
reh
advanced
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:18 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post by reh » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:40 am

aquaamann333 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:46 am
Hey thanks man. May you provide a png file for the model's texture because the obj won't open with the mtl
I don't have the texture of this model, send it because it was in one of the sample files that provided in that topic

simp333
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:16 am

Re: How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post by simp333 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:30 am

If anyone has any of the Vilgax Attacks models can you contact me or put them up for download here because I can't seem to extract them

adragonballs
n00b
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:29 am
Has thanked: 14 times

Re: How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post by adragonballs » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:40 am

reh wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:56 pm
aquaamann333 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:05 am
Could someone extract this model from Vilgax Attacks and send it to me at aquaamann333@gmail.com
Chromastone.zip
plz make a tool for ben 10 VA

adragonballs
n00b
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:29 am
Has thanked: 14 times

Re: How to Get Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Models

Post by adragonballs » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:23 pm

reh wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:40 am
aquaamann333 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:46 am
Hey thanks man. May you provide a png file for the model's texture because the obj won't open with the mtl
I don't have the texture of this model, send it because it was in one of the sample files that provided in that topic
where are the others

Post Reply